Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Pay & Benefits reviews

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
One of the luxurious hotel in Doha and this hotel under Qatar government best thing about this place almost all the VIP and vvip visitors are always so it good as a professional
Pros
Low salaries
Cons
Salary
As a housekeeper you don't even know when you can finish your daily task.It depends on your task rooms specially check out rooms.For me this the hardiest work I applied.But I learned a lot with this kind of field how to handle Guest other nationality how to manage your time.how u succeed in task,how to maintain cleanliness,and to be independent to become mature in life,I don't have any issue in my previous company.
Pros
Free good food, Good Accom, Good Salary, OT w/ pay
Needs improvement in Management, long time working without pay, uneven work distribution. Needs more staff. Needs more training to other staff specially new staff.
Pros
Free accommodation, transpo & Food
Cons
no OT pay
full busy day work n to work under pressure , with good management ,end of the month when announce the awards.al cultural moment are celebrating with full of joy ,and the heardest part of the job when u alone work for a long time with 100% occupancy ,and more coffe breaks functions .
Pros
transport, housing, air ticket, food, etc
Cons
on time
very friendly atmosphere,understanding between every department,cooperation between every staff,good canteen,very good hotel,paid ticket,free food with very good canteen.
Pros
free food, free accommodation, paid ticket, paid over time
It is a place to learn but not to stay for long time because salary package is not much attractive and management is not caring about staff, canteen food is also not good quality.
Pros
Free meals and just better staff acomodation.
Cons
Extra hours no overtime.
this is the nice property facing see wives it has a 500m long beach long different water temperatures swim pools .and pool bar as well
Pros
accommodation has to be very good
It is my privileged to be part of this team and grow in this company. It helps me mold to be a better person and excel in work. I have learned and develop more efficiency on how hotel work wise.
Pros
promotion, benefits
Cons
average
The company has good and competitative salary and has a good management system I learned about Mediterranean cuisines
Pros
free accomidation
Cons
no free meals
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
It' s a good company, however they need to look more after their employees. The health benefits needs to be improved for the well being of their employees The salary need to improve and be more competitive with the rest of the companies in Dubai
Pros
Good life balance schedules
Cons
low salary
Im working in this company more than 4 years and its had good repetaion but im seeking to grow and use my experience in another porperty and also enhence my experience
Pros
yes we had some free meals and other benifits
Cons
sure when its required in the rush time
Since I've been working in Radisson Blu Hotel for almost eight years of services to this company. I've been learned a lot of knowledge specially in the hospitality services to the different nationalities. I am happy to finished my contract with long term goals as i believe that I am confidently and satisfy my work in this nature of work.
Pros
Free all in
Cons
1 hour break
Being an employee of the hospitality,I worked very hard ,pressure scheduled due to lack of staff.And poor management.Regarding to my colleague we work as a team player,we understand each other
Pros
free launches
Cons
I have learned a lot in hospitality, system wise, it's awesome. Only working schedule is crucial. The managers gives more pressure beyond working hours.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Not good food
Every day was good day, because the department head,supervisor and the team all very cooperative and understanding each other.hardest part of the job is work shop is very narrow that fears while handling the hazardous things.the most enjoyable part is every hard ship were appreciated,
Pros
Free good food, good accomodation.
Cons
paid over times.
good place to work advancement great benefits.i enjoyed working there .recommended it for others too.team players ,global products.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
daily operational work everyday facing new challenges,as a learner, i learnt a lot from my colleague and senior. management is good here and co-workers.
Pros
extra duty meal if you miss.
Cons
I am personable ,responsible ,dependable and extremely organized to my work,and i learned a lot ,the hardest part of my job,if theirs a guest complaint,need to resolves as soon as i can and trouble shooting of the machine it can cause of delay. The most enjoyable is, you have to work from your heart and guest appreciation.
Pros
free launches
Cons
i can work under pressure, long hours
radisson blu hotel is good. but management is not good. every time staff leas . we did not got proper weekly off and public holidays.
Pros
free medical, free transportation
Being a Purchasing Coordinator at a Hospitality industry is very amazing, enjoyable and knowledgeable but at the same time pressure will always be there. Your colleagues are like your family and working here is like a home away from home. Everyone is very nice and bubbly. I really enjoy working here and i owe my experiences on this company.
Pros
everything is free. (food, transpo, accomodation & annual bonus)
Cons
Low Salary