Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Management reviews

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
A typical day at work would be to handle guests reservations, handle all questions/comments/concerns guests would have and to ensure all guests needs were taken care of. I learned how to multitask and deal with situations that were both high stress and confrontational. Management was overall good. I was encouraged to allow my personality to show during guest interactions and any questions or concerns I had, they dealt with promptly. I do feel, however, that more attention could have been given to the individual employee to develop their skill set in greater depth. The most difficult part of the job was working every weekend with long hours and little opportunity for work-life balance.
Pros
Great location, fun and faced paced, guest interactions.
Cons
Long hours, nights and weekends, guest interactions.
daily operational work everyday facing new challenges,as a learner, i learnt a lot from my colleague and senior. management is good here and co-workers.
Pros
extra duty meal if you miss.
Cons
Fun work place with supportive management. I learned a lot of things while working here. Every one in my department always help each other at work.
Pros
Free lunch, free laundry for work clothes
Cons
Saturday is working day
radisson blu hotel is good. but management is not good. every time staff leas . we did not got proper weekly off and public holidays.
Pros
free medical, free transportation
is nice, i learned how to handle/talk to guest politely and calmly, management is okay, my co-workers are great we had a nice teamwork, the hardest part of our job is the pressure of the other department & the most enjoyable part of our job is we are happy even though our job is very heavy!
Cons
standard
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
Management is very supportive but salary which I get not fare to work I do Working hours are flexible. Co-workers helpful Nothing hard part of job than the salary which get Enjoyable part of the job is replying to some of emails.
All the managements are treated fairly & looks after the low level staff too. Management Skills are good & I learnt from them a lot.
pickup and dropoff l learned more abaut gest picup management good co-wokers are very friendly no hardest job all job enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
9hrs
My typical work day was to check the restaurant tables if it is clean or not get me self in a good grooming and check the special offer of food and beverage of the day. What i learned from my work is that i get to socialize with different people who came from different places. Management was good and fair it has good attitude toward the staff it gives a lot of training and upgrading. My co-workers were good we all work as a team and we communicate very well we were always looking forward to get our target. The hardest part of the job was there were short of staff when the work gets so busy that was hard to do all the work with small power of staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we give full service according to the customers desire then when we see them enjoying the food and beverage and having good time and get good feed back from them and also when we done with out complain.
Cons
In radisson blu I learned a lot .Joined here 20 months ago found complete platform to my career.Goes through haccp training,staff control and management training,guest problem solving skills,yes I can training and many more....Got full support from my management and co workers in my work tenure.Hardest and challenging part throughout the job is to get the job done with full accuracy in given time and budget which I secure best most of the time with myself and team efforts. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done through proper team work. Looking forward for new challenges as changes is necessary for anyone to increase his or her skills as well as knowledge and financial growth Thanks
We lead by well developed management called REZIDOR. Which makes me happy and proud of it. the environment in the office is awesome and everyone share ideas and knowledge. I have learned a lot of hospitality as well as marketing as i was having a cross training in sales & marketing department . The hardest part of the job is having long hours every day plus , chasing payments. What makes me happy and enjoy most is my colleagues in the office.
Pros
all meals are included
Cons
12hrs
To use competitive pricing information to adjust any pricing strategies. Management of various distribution channels, Conduct strategic analysis. Contribute to the hotel's marketing and budget plan and Maximize Revenue Per Available through accurate occupancy and rate strategies. Ensure pricing strategy is properly applied
A day starts with signing in attendence sheet then attending briefing.relieving the shift staff. Printing reports and assigning rooms for the arrival. Follow up with Housekeeping departments in getting cleaned rooms. During shift assist the guest in check in check out currency exchange , placing room orders , by giving information about the tourist places etc. A friendly well organised and professional management supports the team all the time which makes the daily work very smooth. all the workers are flexible and co operative.
a typical day at my work is always taking care of the guest or the customers,taking their orders,serving the food and being friendly with them. what i learned from my experience is to know the value of the the consumers, in order to be a successful business we have to treat them a very important to our business.And I learned how to engaged different people in a professional manner. The management in my establishment was very supportive, I like how they treat us and giving us a lot of trainings in order for us to grow, to be knowledgeable and become professionals. My co-workers are friendly though sometimes we are having an arguments and we can't avoid that specially in a busy hours but in the end we still managed to be as a one team that helping each other. The hardest part of my job is when a time a colleague don't want to cooperate and your team work will going down and at the same time i have my own responsibility to fulfill so i have to work double and manage my time just to fill the missing points in our team work to be able to maintain the good service that were giving to our guest. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a guest appreciate my service and my manager acknowledge my job,that makes me more motivated and inspired to do more.
Pros
free transportation, food and housing
Cons
working time 8-10 hours a day with one day off a week acknowledging the guest and handling them in all levels good management respectable colleague during operation
Pros
free accommodation plus transportation
Cons
break shift (morning to evening)
Every day its common time to start a resatuarnt on time dailywise morning sharp at 6 AM for the break fast, as i work in buffet rastaurant. i learn every day something or anything which is regarding for the restaurant or for public relation, my management always supports me in doing a good service with the help of briefing every day before restaurant gets starts for 15 min briefing. my co-workers are good, we help each othe for easy and good service for the guest, no part is the hardest when while restaurant starts, ita actually a good fun doing good service according to me, the more you have willingness to do serve the more you will have fun doing your job according to me.
Cons
when our restaurant is in busy schedule, i always use to do aextra hours duty, and also for that my company use to pay me extra salary for that if not extra leave.
most of the time the hotel is busy, sometimes i am facing some difficult, demanding guest but still i know how to dealt with them.. management of the hotel are very supportive of whatever decision we will make.. the most enjoyable of the job is we have time to talk to each other even its busy time. respecting each other..
Pros
all meals free
Cons
1 hr each day
General Cashiering I learned to be a Payroll Master for two companies, Radisson and Park Inn Management are all professional and good. Co-workers are friendly and approachable. No part in the job that is hardest as it is checked, verified thoroughly before flashing the reports and payroll to colleagues. Most enjoyable part is help hand in hand, supporting each of the team when need is necessary as I was in Pre-Opening stage.
a typical day at work will depend on which shift one is doing..each shift has its own modus operandi..otherwise work is fun..colleagues are brilliant..management is going thru change, the old one was bad, hopefully the new people will bring back the glory days..there is nothing that was hard..learning was good in the beginning and afterwards it became stagnant..
Pros
excellent people, feeling of family
Cons
bad employee support..eg:accommodation, benefits etc