Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Management reviews

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
When i rewarded by Hotel Best Employ and Promoted in my Previous company Dubai International Hotel,when i received Gold badge completed my 5th year in same company and many more rewards those days was my typical days. a lot learned gain and develop.Fantastic management,clear culture of the hotel.My hardest part of the job while im trying to help to peoples trying to teach to people after they learning from me they starting back fighting,im confuse with that kind of peoples.always working with team minimum 12 hours a days without never feeling tired that was my most enjoyable part of the job.
Typical Day - Hotel closed for urgency on a Saturday. I have asked to close all the systems immediately and handle the in-house guest movement to another hotel. Learning - I have learned about advanced revenue management and several other training example: 7 habits of highly effective people, Sales training etc... Management - General Manager was very supportive for my decisions and agreed most of the times. Work Place - Had a very good team who are still in connection with me. My 2nd home, actually my wife says Radisson was my first home. Hardest Part - When doing MOD duty (Facing some clients in with negative energy); i cannot say it is hardest part as all of the times i was able to manage with my service skill. Enjoyable Part - I was really enjoying all part of my job time as I had a great team and we had a great management team working together for one goal.
Good management but I want to work in Dubai. I am all around maintenance for 4 years in the hotel but I want to explore and look for a job in Dubai for my personal development.
Each day is not the same and you get new challenges everyday working in the Engineering department. I got to know people from different culture and people management. Conducting training, being a good leader, administration and lot more. The management is staff friendly.
very good staff. work place is nice. Management is also not bad. Recommended to work for hospitality professionals. the work place is also very nice.
Pros
free food
Cons
In a restaurant and bar there is great unity of staff with different nationalities, beliefs, culture; the guest will be delighted at the end with the service.I always be in hush from home to get at work , because being in the environment of Radisson fujairah is very Satisfactory,.i have learn here how to be the best which is not only in my department section but overall ,.My experience with the company is wonderful and it will always be a special for me.A good place to work, Good management, have learned a lot. The work culture is really nice. Wonderful people to work with. Happy guests happy staff..
Pros
Free Meal
Working in the Radisson Hotel and Resorts is a great experience. I working with a great and supportive team which gave me great motivation and support. Human Resource Management is all the time the best one bcze they always support their staff and helps them in learning new things. One of the best place to work learn a lot from the professional management good training and absolutely good quality of life BEST COMPANY TO WORK.
pretty fun place to work especially during F1. meet a lot of nice people, get your training on time. possibilities to grow and learn new things. long hours are expected
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
It is a very good group of hospitality industry . but some of our managements are not good also my my visa will expire on this month . that s why i plan to change the visa
Extremely busy Time management, decision making, handling complaints Supporting understanding, demanding Friendly, quality of food for employees can be better Long working hours Outing
It is a very enjoyable and a good learning experience, with the very supportive Head of Departments and General Manager. I've learned a lot on people management , administration works, staff motivation and training/coaching.Giving me empowerment to make decisions during the absence of my Chief Engineer.
Pros
Free food, housing, yearly ticket, transportation and allowance
Cons
9 hours
Good Property, but for not experience stuff. Stuff with biggest experience will not be here. So slowly opening, so slowly management Here don't give extra payment for extra hours.
Cons
It's a well managed and organised place of work.I love staying and working in radisson blu .well mannerd staff and also management is good. Nice place
Cons
no long working hours
Perfect management-great support from team members .Nice package provided (transportation allowance, accommodation and free meals).Very good monthly training ( for sales skills improving).Staff parties regulatory basis.
Very friendly management Maintains high volume of outside catering very good and clean accommodation highest facility to my experience Manages two properties with one management.
Pros
all meals
Cons
long hours work
Good for life balance - but one of the most confusing management I ever had. Quite a young company and still a lot to improve compare to the big chains out there!
The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The group features a portfolio of more than 480 hotels in operation or under development with 106,000 rooms in 80+ countries. My experience feel of very productive work space, Empowerment, Reliable management, Grow talent,
Pros
Allowances
Cons
N/a
If you are part of Radisson Blu than you can consider yourself one of the lucky employee, you will feel great to come for work everyday, the management is awesome they take good care of the staff and spend on their training and developments and provide them a great working environment with job security.
Pros
Career advancement opportunities
Cons
Staff Parking
Needs improvement in Management, long time working without pay, uneven work distribution. Needs more staff. Needs more training to other staff specially new staff.
Pros
Free accommodation, transpo & Food
Cons
no OT pay
Great place to work with multicuture people. Professionally motivated employees and management, conduct quarterly trainings in our department and other department as well.
Pros
Free Foods and Discounts