Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Management reviews

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
Management is often more worried about owners than focued on guest and staff, unlike most hotel chains owners play major role in every decision making and are honestly looking to make a quick buck.HR is not strong and key management leaders are weak in employee welfare. Racism and preferential treatment is visible in abundance where employees with the same level of experience and most of the time better quality of work have major pay disparity compared to their Middle Eastern and European counterparts.Brand is good, hotel top management is bad.
Pros
Employee meals, relaxed accommodation rules, transportation
Cons
No overtime, zero employee welfare
It was an amazing exerience working with these company.co-workers are friendly even the management team..I owe them a lot because they help me to grow as an individual and a worker.
Pros
Nice accomodation and other benifets
Cons
So many rooms to clean in a day sometimes
I really like to work with Radisson Blu hotel because management is very nice and professional. They grow up telant make easy for workers to do jobs.
I believe the best company you can grow And built your self The best atmosphere I have ever had The management supporting and guide you to know what is the best for you growth
excellent work place heritage property great business for employees to learn and develope gives staff empowerment to take decisions supportive management
Management treats staffs like a family members, all staffs feels home away from home, they have small clinic inside the hotel to take care of each staffs, Actually its are only small things, even more they are doing.
We engage people in different activities throughout the year in different shapes to maintain the motivation level on high of our employees.The management is so collaborative.
Good job culture, great team work, supportive management. Chances for career development are not limited. Salary is normally paid on time without fail or d
* A day to day operation * i learned so many things in that hotel. where i can use my knowledge & skills * Management was OK * Nothing is hardest because this my first job. *i enjoy a lot there because our college are coaprativ
1. Typical day work out ; Surveillance, patrolling & monitoring CCTV cameras,Controlling the traffic flow at hotel main entrance Floor check outs 2. What you learned; how to serve and Satisfy our Guests to 100 % guest satisfaction. 3. Management; Handling the guest complains like lost and founds, always to train the news staffs, Drafting the duty roaster, reporting all the incident reports. 4. Work place Culture; The Yes I Can attitude by helping each other at the work place for the common goal of satisfying our guests. 5. The hardest part of the Job; like all any other thing there are some difficult moments at the job ie. different guests with different behaviors so you can explain to the guest some thing and He or Her doesn't want to listen or to hear what your trying to explain to them which becomes a very hard thing of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job. Creating a very strong good guest relation like making new friends from all the various guests.
Management was very supporting, i enjoyed working here beacuse a good team build, i met many people as well and the hardest part was it was a busy outlet but we could handle.
Supportive and teamwork environment There is very good learning opportunity and hotel management cares of growing talent. Radisson hotel group promotes and encourages team to serve guests and stakeholders with Yes, I can ! spirit.
Pros
Free meal during duty hours
Cons
Uncertainity in market affects RHG .
Welcome the guest Give them information about hotel,city, location Learned All about hospitality Good and professional management Friendship atmosphere Formula one time Escorting the guests and support them with luggages
Pros
Workplace, Management, location
Cons
Worst company ever I worked with. Poor management, poor area office. High discremnation in this company. It's not based on polices or company standards it's about you communication with big heads on the area office or top seniors.
PROS: Free accommodation, Transportation, and Duty meal. CONS: Bad management. Limited medical insurance. No meal in accommodation. Worst service charge. No overtime pay.
It is always a busy environment because it's one of the best choices for tourists, I learned about different people and their cultures, Management is well organized and sensitive to staff's needs. The hardest part of the job is not having space for your private life while the enjoyable part is when being recognized for all the hard work and commitment
Pros
Free meals and transportation
I glade to work with Radisson Blu Hotel. I got most care and support from the radisson blu hotel team. they was very cooperative people and the management of radisson blu is very very good.
I learn a lot of things in this company . peoples feel proud to work with this company, great team ,good management helping and caring employees .a lot of branches in all our world .
My typical day at work Started with a breakfast at the cafeteria and than preparing various reports that were to be submitted before 10.am .These thought me time management and to work under pressure. The management is pretty good but the best part about my work was wonderful colleagues I got to work with. They were quite amazing and have thought me lot of hotel accounting for which I am very thankful.
Pros
Free Lunch
I worked in Radisson blu abudhabi Not very well manegment, many managers with nothing to do. Every resturents has managers but no staff enough. Seems like the manegment dosent know the org structure. Lack of knowledge supervisors and managers, In hospitality guest is always right and here boss is always right.
Pros
Cons
No well food ..no resturent in accomodation unlimited hours in some departments without pay