Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Job Security & Advancement reviews

It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.
I enjoyed the people I work with , its a very friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.I have learned different skills which have enhance my knowledge and careers. I have received support from the management to develop my skills and progress ahead.
.Quick learner .team worker. .working under no supervision. .ready to learn new things and meet new colleuges.i .Working in a hospitality is a great chance for me in my life upgrading my skills and getting to learn new things day by day and expecting new challenges to make me improve on the don'ts of the company by learning from my colleuges. I will be ready in all hours duty as per management
Pros
Medication
Cons
The intern ship opportunity gave me very essential experience which helped me start my career in the right path. The staff were very friendly and cooperative. There was a lot of scope to learn.
Pros
Free meals, discounts.
Cons
Accomodation
good place to work advancement great benefits.i enjoyed working there .recommended it for others too.team players ,global products.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I really like most of training ex: on job skill, sop, training, inter depart cross training . this is great opportunity as fresh employer
Pros
service charge
Cons
In radisson blu I learned a lot .Joined here 20 months ago found complete platform to my career.Goes through haccp training,staff control and management training,guest problem solving skills,yes I can training and many more....Got full support from my management and co workers in my work tenure.Hardest and challenging part throughout the job is to get the job done with full accuracy in given time and budget which I secure best most of the time with myself and team efforts. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done through proper team work. Looking forward for new challenges as changes is necessary for anyone to increase his or her skills as well as knowledge and financial growth Thanks
Hospitality environment is always interesting as you are always interacting with customers and colleagues. I have been working in hospitality for more than three years and I can say that I gained a lot of experience regarding handling customer’s needs and complaints. In my current company they are empowering us to take immediate decisions to solve the guest issues directly and not let the guest get late and upset.This empowerment gives me the confidence and the experience of taking immediate decision and develop my managerial skills.
Pros
Nice work environment, Flexible timing for cafeteria
Cons
Short of staff which make us change shifts in a short period
in hotel field its not only that you can enjoy you can learn as well
Pros
freelunc
Cons
short hours