Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Job Security & Advancement reviews

It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.
Great company, line staff hiring process to be improved required more qualify and skill people to do hotels opening that to build a strong leadership skill and better hotel standard.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Great company with Overall good vision, Positive Environment, Too small for my-leadership base on my background. small hotel and apartments , Great location. Learn on pre-opening experience,
Pros
Good works conditions small property
Cons
Better Communication
Good management but I want to work in Dubai. I am all around maintenance for 4 years in the hotel but I want to explore and look for a job in Dubai for my personal development.
Working in the Radisson Hotel and Resorts is a great experience. I working with a great and supportive team which gave me great motivation and support. Human Resource Management is all the time the best one bcze they always support their staff and helps them in learning new things. One of the best place to work learn a lot from the professional management good training and absolutely good quality of life BEST COMPANY TO WORK.
i learned a lot from this hotel and got help from the team which is make me trying to deliver what i learn to all people around not only cooking, also life ad how to contact with others
Very busy everyday because I m managing 40 persons.. The persons here are could , we are not a family and I m missing a lot my previous company because that I want change. They promised and its in my contract what we agreed before and the company isn't following the agreement.
I have learned many thing in this hotel in a very short time. I was given a very good chance by my superiors to learn more and do more in my position and more advanced positions also however without any career advancement as I am the only agent in the hotel and I report directly to the Reservations Manager or the Cluster director of Revenue. There is no opportunity for Career Advancement in this hotel.
Good work atmosphere with great chances of advancement! Rapidly growing company, with a solid presence in Europe and the Middle East. Strategically located hotels.
A busy hotel with high standard service offered to the guest.Gives employees opportunity for growth by offering cross-training.It has good cooperation withing the departments.
I used to work in Radisson all most 10 years and the time I spend with that master class company was awesome had learned a lot as well as met nearly 100 deferent characters which show me the right way to the success.
Good for life balance - but one of the most confusing management I ever had. Quite a young company and still a lot to improve compare to the big chains out there!
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, is a Fun workplace and a very good working atmosphere. Productive and good growth opportunities. Very good opportunities for cross trainings and internal transfers.
If you are part of Radisson Blu than you can consider yourself one of the lucky employee, you will feel great to come for work everyday, the management is awesome they take good care of the staff and spend on their training and developments and provide them a great working environment with job security.
Pros
Career advancement opportunities
Cons
Staff Parking
Fast paced work place. Had a good amount of training opportunities . Growth and development opportunities were also motivating. Supportive management team.
Pros
Several employee rewards and recognition programs, training, development opportunities
The key to success in life for me are WILLINGNESS & CONSISTENCY. The willingness to do all things and go the extra miles. “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you are not sure you can do it. Say yes, then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
It is my privileged to be part of this team and grow in this company. It helps me mold to be a better person and excel in work. I have learned and develop more efficiency on how hotel work wise.
Pros
promotion, benefits
Cons
average
newly appointed managers dont know how to appreciate staffs. staffs are working almost all day but no promotion or appreciation at all
It' s a good company, however they need to look more after their employees. The health benefits needs to be improved for the well being of their employees The salary need to improve and be more competitive with the rest of the companies in Dubai
Pros
Good life balance schedules
Cons
low salary
An organization that molds you to be the best person in your career and with your relationship with co-worker. Comfortable working place can add to your performance and excel in your job.
Pros
Promotions, Trainings
Cons
Im working in this company more than 4 years and its had good repetaion but im seeking to grow and use my experience in another porperty and also enhence my experience
Pros
yes we had some free meals and other benifits
Cons
sure when its required in the rush time
  1. Job Security & Advancement