Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Job Security & Advancement reviews

It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.
I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
Lovely and gorgeous place 🏵️ It gives you more freedom. Very nice and beautiful place. I love working with Radisson blu resort, fujairah. If someone wants to make career Radisson is the best choice to choose...
If you been called here better run or you will ruin your life for years of working here. There is no job security and you can be terminated without a fair trial.
Friendly people to work with and learning new skills. Attending to business course for the value of our costumers to improve our services. Thank you.
It is my 1st work here in the Gulf and stayed with the company. I guess being loyal to the company does have its own pros and cons. You should strive for growth every time if given the chance.
Level of expection in Franchise Radisson is 0 no career growth program no development plan, i really want to get out from here and want to work in Managed Radisson, where the level expect meet with employee expectation.Where employee will not see them in the same position after working a long years ..I really appreciate to work in Managed Radisson but Francise property i will never work.
Great experience in working with Radisson Blu Deira Dubai Hotel I could understand my weekends , strengths and all. I could give my best to there. And with that experience I know where ever will I am can do level best and obtain goal esily.
This company really help me to gain knowledge and experienced. Learned how to manage people Learn to have proper communication Learn to have extraordinary experienced to my colleagues.
I believe the best company you can grow And built your self The best atmosphere I have ever had The management supporting and guide you to know what is the best for you growth
I had a great time working with an experienced staff and for to learn much. My time there aided my learning and helped me put to use the theoretical training.
excellent work place heritage property great business for employees to learn and develope gives staff empowerment to take decisions supportive management
Most of the staff are team players and willing to support your career growth internally. One of the best chain of hotels I've worked with. Versatile team members in maintenance team.
With regards to my experience at Radisson Blu was fantastic. The reason why I left for a personal reason but in the future I am willing to work again in any brand of Radisson Blu. Looking forward for any upcoming job opportunities.
Good job culture, great team work, supportive management. Chances for career development are not limited. Salary is normally paid on time without fail or d
One of the best place to work and learn as Radisson Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing chain in the world. Time to move on to different place to enhance my skills therefore looking for better opportunities.
A good hotel from where i could learn a lot of experience that helped to improve my abilities.It was a best work place for me to make a lot of friends.
here are plenty of opportunities to land a Hotel Steward job position.salary expectations and opportunities A typical day at work is mostly supervising the crowd.
Radisson Blu and Carlson hospitality group now days is one of the leading known hotel brands all over the world, I was a really good experience for me to work under the title of Radisson Blu name I encourage anyone who interested in work in the hospitality field and has the ability of "Yes I can " core to try applying to Radisson Blu.
I learn a lot of things in this company . peoples feel proud to work with this company, great team ,good management helping and caring employees .a lot of branches in all our world .
Great company, line staff hiring process to be improved required more qualify and skill people to do hotels opening that to build a strong leadership skill and better hotel standard.
Pros
good benefits
Cons