Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Server

PROS: Free accommodation, Transportation, and Duty meal. CONS: Bad management. Limited medical insurance. No meal in accommodation. Worst service charge. No overtime pay.
You can experiance with luxury life, you meet lots of celebrities. The most fundamental thing is you get more experiance then any other hotel in Uzbekistan. You can use swimming pool, gym and fun room. You never get bored
Pros
Free accommodation, free food, free transport
Cons
Not paid overtime payment
work as multi-nationality people it 'nice. we are share one another talented happiness we get monthly training hygiene good attitude more learning
Pros
lunch, dinner, breakfast etc
Cons
9 hours a day
we working as a time in this company like as one that's why the flow of the team are good. the company give all support when it comes in staff problem .
Pros
accomodation, food allowance
Cons
overtime 2hours
One of the luxurious hotel in Doha and this hotel under Qatar government best thing about this place almost all the VIP and vvip visitors are always so it good as a professional
Pros
Low salaries
Cons
Salary
It was a sweet experience, the environment is loving. Working there made my life a bit an adventure though difficult at times especially when there is too much work to be done. Nice co-workers with coperative mindset.
Radisson blu hotel is good at its own. Provide trainings for the staff development and they live up to their "Yes i can" promise.
as a senior bar waiter i have furn with my colleges, it was interesting to work with my staff and i really enjoyed it they are wonderful people to work with, it was fascinating essited.
Pros
our hotel lunch is really
Cons
35 to 45 minutes
It has been such a wonderful experience, working with my college is like working with my family o i really enjoy it so much
Pros
Cons
40:minutes
Everything must be ready.counting the cash cleaning the bar and behind,pick up the fresh juices and fruits for garnish.i learned a lot working in a bar because its my first job in a hospitality. i learned to interact with guests have a short chat. know all those kinds of beers in different country as well as wine and food as well.everybody is nice .as a first timer i think everything is hard.to be able to served the guest especially when there happy...
Pros
free breakfast, lunch & dinner
Cons
a typical day at my work is always taking care of the guest or the customers,taking their orders,serving the food and being friendly with them. what i learned from my experience is to know the value of the the consumers, in order to be a successful business we have to treat them a very important to our business.And I learned how to engaged different people in a professional manner. The management in my establishment was very supportive, I like how they treat us and giving us a lot of trainings in order for us to grow, to be knowledgeable and become professionals. My co-workers are friendly though sometimes we are having an arguments and we can't avoid that specially in a busy hours but in the end we still managed to be as a one team that helping each other. The hardest part of my job is when a time a colleague don't want to cooperate and your team work will going down and at the same time i have my own responsibility to fulfill so i have to work double and manage my time just to fill the missing points in our team work to be able to maintain the good service that were giving to our guest. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a guest appreciate my service and my manager acknowledge my job,that makes me more motivated and inspired to do more.
Pros
free transportation, food and housing
Cons
Every day its common time to start a resatuarnt on time dailywise morning sharp at 6 AM for the break fast, as i work in buffet rastaurant. i learn every day something or anything which is regarding for the restaurant or for public relation, my management always supports me in doing a good service with the help of briefing every day before restaurant gets starts for 15 min briefing. my co-workers are good, we help each othe for easy and good service for the guest, no part is the hardest when while restaurant starts, ita actually a good fun doing good service according to me, the more you have willingness to do serve the more you will have fun doing your job according to me.
Cons
when our restaurant is in busy schedule, i always use to do aextra hours duty, and also for that my company use to pay me extra salary for that if not extra leave.
Very good hotel to work I have learn lot of food and beverage good accombdation