Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Security Supervisor

1. Typical day work out ; Surveillance, patrolling & monitoring CCTV cameras,Controlling the traffic flow at hotel main entrance Floor check outs 2. What you learned; how to serve and Satisfy our Guests to 100 % guest satisfaction. 3. Management; Handling the guest complains like lost and founds, always to train the news staffs, Drafting the duty roaster, reporting all the incident reports. 4. Work place Culture; The Yes I Can attitude by helping each other at the work place for the common goal of satisfying our guests. 5. The hardest part of the Job; like all any other thing there are some difficult moments at the job ie. different guests with different behaviors so you can explain to the guest some thing and He or Her doesn't want to listen or to hear what your trying to explain to them which becomes a very hard thing of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job. Creating a very strong good guest relation like making new friends from all the various guests.
One of the best place to work and learn as Radisson Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing chain in the world. Time to move on to different place to enhance my skills therefore looking for better opportunities.
it is a hotel which you can meet a new people everyday and open your mind for a new cultures, I have learned here a lot of information about the finance department, It has a mangers from different countries which make a good compilation of leading style.