Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

It was an amazing exerience working with these company.co-workers are friendly even the management team..I owe them a lot because they help me to grow as an individual and a worker.
Pros
Nice accomodation and other benifets
Cons
So many rooms to clean in a day sometimes
Great experience in working with Radisson Blu Deira Dubai Hotel I could understand my weekends , strengths and all. I could give my best to there. And with that experience I know where ever will I am can do level best and obtain goal esily.
I learned a lot they give training that can add in your knowledge,I'm happy working with my teammates,they give break to the employee ex.team building.They give free accomodation and meal in your working hrs.they have a good leader to maintain the good service for the guest.
Communication all colleagues supervisors and guest. Maintaining good condition of the room cleaning the room replace all fresh linens and refill all ammennities recomended
I feel that to be here is a good experience for me. This hotel Location is very good. And all members/ employees are friendly and supportive they always ready to help in anyway.
Pros
Food+accomodation +transports
how to handle the guest give the guest satisfaction team work of the department coordinate to team and supervisor honeymoom set-up give guest request how to handle guest complaints.
Pros
break time
Cons
fully book
Needs improvement in Management, long time working without pay, uneven work distribution. Needs more staff. Needs more training to other staff specially new staff.
Pros
Free accommodation, transpo & Food
Cons
no OT pay
my work palace is very good for me, I learned so many things from my seniors and my co-worker.I always enjoy my job.my manager always giving us good knowledge about our work how to improve my self.my enjoyable part of my job is to get good comments from my guests and my seniors.
Overall gooood . Very nice hotel . Hotel have 257 rooms including 18 swet rooms . 4 swoming pool. Hotel also have personal beach
Pros
Free accmodaciton
Cons
Since I've been working in Radisson Blu Hotel for almost eight years of services to this company. I've been learned a lot of knowledge specially in the hospitality services to the different nationalities. I am happy to finished my contract with long term goals as i believe that I am confidently and satisfy my work in this nature of work.
Pros
Free all in
Cons
1 hour break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
radisson blu hotel is good. but management is not good. every time staff leas . we did not got proper weekly off and public holidays.
Pros
free medical, free transportation
is nice, i learned how to handle/talk to guest politely and calmly, management is okay, my co-workers are great we had a nice teamwork, the hardest part of our job is the pressure of the other department & the most enjoyable part of our job is we are happy even though our job is very heavy!
Cons
standard
It was a pre-opening property with all the staff and management working together. We all had to put a lot of hard work.
Pros
free lunch once in month to celebrate the b'days in that particular month.
Cons
medical facility, transport, food, accomodation