Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Lovely and gorgeous place 🏵️ It gives you more freedom. Very nice and beautiful place. I love working with Radisson blu resort, fujairah. If someone wants to make career Radisson is the best choice to choose...
Great Chance to gain a mass success in différent social fields. I recomment to use Radisson Blu Hotel Service to All the Citizen and résidents of UAE including foreigners. Radisson will Welcome you warmly AS You will yourself in a really good VIP atmosphère.
The greatest thing which I acknowledged came from the experience which I already had. Working on the same position but in different country where the level and quality of the service is way too higher than you ever imagined, makes you think that you could be ambitious, once you realize that even this unimaginable life you can handle
daily checkin and c outs Cashiering and guest complain handle Still learning about night audit run I am enjoying my entire job in Radissonblu resort fujairah.
Intensive hospitality course aims to Howe to treat the clients a fresh, host (Easy Way) Responsible Business, Sponsored be,, Rezidor intensive course aims to how to act and work in professional and responsible way and making use of all the Elements around in a perfect way
Pros
accommodation, Transportation, Meals
Cons
Short of staff manning and cost cutting with regards materials, affects the standard of service. managers are very supportive full and leads the staff
On my currently job now as a receptionist requires me to check in and the check out the guest, handleing complains and look after the guest to deliever the 100% satisfaction. I learnt a lot in this place started with working with a wonderfull team then wonderfull mangments. The whole hotel is working as one person looking after each other and helping each other. its so difficult on me to think about leaving this environment, but we have to move on in our lifes for better choices.
We have a cross training. The cross training is very good to get job experience in another department
Pros
accomondation, transport
Cons
extra hours
I am self-motivated and driven individual who can work under minimum supervision. My strong points are my eagerness to learn, my capability of working effectively under pressure and my ability to work as part of a team.