Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Line Cook

Very friendly management Maintains high volume of outside catering very good and clean accommodation highest facility to my experience Manages two properties with one management.
Pros
all meals
Cons
long hours work
Management is often more worried about owners than focued on guest and staff, unlike most hotel chains owners play major role in every decision making and are honestly looking to make a quick buck.HR is not strong and key management leaders are weak in employee welfare. Racism and preferential treatment is visible in abundance where employees with the same level of experience and most of the time better quality of work have major pay disparity compared to their Middle Eastern and European counterparts.Brand is good, hotel top management is bad.
Pros
Employee meals, relaxed accommodation rules, transportation
Cons
No overtime, zero employee welfare
people were freindly ,understanding and helpful. eventhough there is not tight management their have some rules to follow for ex washing hand after 20mins there is bell which ring after 20 mins.we have catering and function and we don't have much staff so it will be hard for us that time we have to work more then 13 hrs.
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
30 mins to take food.
i love my jod,iam hard work,i always part of the team,i like always eam work,i never look at the time when i am doing the opreation,always motive my team,
Pros
somethime
Cons
long hour not a probleem when u working hard
every single day when i start my day ready to take new challenges tasks, goals and working in hospitality industry teaches new every day compliments and complaints from guest handling them.
Cons
being a chef working long hours is something we trained for