Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Front Desk Manager

To use the up-selling techniques in order to maximize the Rooms Revenue. Being Knowledgeable of all the Credit cards and cashing Policies, and How to Handle Cash properly and efficiently. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Rooms Locations, Facilities and Types. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Hotel’s Key Personnel, service, outlets, and hours of operation for each. Handle the Safe Deposit Boxes according to the Hotel procedures. Prepare and report guests with High Balance to the attention of the Front Office Manager. Be thoroughly aware of the Hotel Reservation System, and cancellation policy. Communicate with all other departments through the proper channels, and through the Communication Forms.
its was very good environment and all management was very good. I enjoyed here so much. Everybody was helping nature and teamwork. if company needed we was like to stay long hours because manager was very good.
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
I learn alot in this company, i had a so many training such as yes i can behavior, 100% guest satisfaction
Pros
free food
Cons
coffee breaks