Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

in hotel field its not only that you can enjoy you can learn as well
Pros
freelunc
Cons
short hours
Being at a call center, I have to talk to at least one person in every department as well as our guests. People are very polite over the phone, which makes serving them all the more pleasurable.I have learned that having a good management team in a company is very important. When employees feel cared for, they will definitely deliver their services with a smile.My colleagues are wonderful people to be around and something else that I think is very important is having a healthy working relationship with them. They have become almost like a second family.The hardest part of the job would be when we have a lot of guests or the hotel is full house. It gets very busy and every guests has to be attended to in the shortest possible time.The most enjoyable part of the job is the kind of relation I have with my colleagues. Its always fun to work around people who are enthusiastic. Also, we have these team building activities where we go out as a department and take part in activities that will help us bond.
Pros
team building events.
  1. Call Center Representative