Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Bartender

In a restaurant and bar there is great unity of staff with different nationalities, beliefs, culture; the guest will be delighted at the end with the service.I always be in hush from home to get at work , because being in the environment of Radisson fujairah is very Satisfactory,.i have learn here how to be the best which is not only in my department section but overall ,.My experience with the company is wonderful and it will always be a special for me.A good place to work, Good management, have learned a lot. The work culture is really nice. Wonderful people to work with. Happy guests happy staff..
Pros
Free Meal
Radisson Blu is 4 star hotel. It’s provide a very family and friendly environments. Hotel service are very nice and smoothly. This hotel is more than 25 years old in Dubai.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Good Property, but for not experience stuff. Stuff with biggest experience will not be here. So slowly opening, so slowly management Here don't give extra payment for extra hours.
Cons
I have a great experience for the last 5 year in the big hotel and I got too many online trading all together made me a great bartender right now if you give me the chance I can show you
Cons
Long hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?