Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,824 reviews
It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.
Wonderful environment & loved their structure, given an opportunity to work for them i would grab it with both hands.Good structure that respect all cultures and diversity of the staff as well as the guest.Enjoyed the short causes or training they provide for the staff to better themselves.
Me quede con un sabor amargo después de la experiencia y marcó muchísimo mi autoestima, poca justicia a la hora de la verdad
Management was nothing but egos. If you like working in an environment that is centered around what your wearing and what car your driving, then this is the place for you. Nothing was based on merit or hard work, rather who favored you.
Pros
Cons
No work life, favoritism, terrible upper management
A fuirAucune humanité Aucune reconnaissance du travail fourni depuis des années Ignorance totaleUne véritable machine à broyer
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tout
Poorest management, most of the managers are hired by theirs relative and they will never listen. Everyone just wants spend month and grab salary. No standard work at all.
Pros
Food in work place
Cons
Poor Management, worked with a Management who is always threaten the employees for no good reason just to show power, no job security, the management only employ one Nationality and just few of others example we have top people from the Philippines and India they recommends to employ only there friends and family, and when something goes wrong they start calling their top people to pull strings. Lack of growth opportunity there is no growth in the hotel the would prefer to hire new people than grow the ones the have. There are employees who deserves to be promoted but instead they will employ people who don't even have an idea of what the job is all about and asked the well-deserved people to train them.Very toxic work environment
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Long hours, low pay
It was a very great full and most experienced journey. During my jod in radisson ble I feel very safe and also liked to work on those environment. If in future ill get chance then defiantly I will not miss it. But the salary was extremely poor.
Was a great experience in radission blu connaught place was a good property.You will learn good things over there.Management was quiet strict and motivational.
Pros
Cons
3days back to back shifts
I had worked in the customer consulting sector of the Time share section of Radisson. The top two people always came with bad news that most of our targets cancelled at the very last minute & then we’d find out that it wasn’t true! They were playing with our numbers all along. This made us lose a lot of income (bonuses etc) So it might not be the same as people who worked in the actual catering departments or the admin offices. We were on a different salary system. That ended up changing every couple of months according to their targets & goals.
Pros
Good team spirit
Cons
Poor payment management at the time I worked there
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
Working in events, I would be catering for people in the conference rooms, event halls and in the restaurant. Management truly understand the needs of customers in upcoming meetings and in events such as wedding, christenings, birthdays, funerals etc. The work is hard but not too tiresome. I suppose when things get busy with incoming guests requiring food or drinks, it becomes hectic. Working with a good team and having a pleasant manager makes the work that bit more enjoyable.
J’aimerais bien travailler dans cette chaîne bien organisée
Pros
Garantie
Cons
Pas d’avantage
I was lucky enough to have a solid kitchen team, the CDP is now my sous chef where I’m the HC. The kitchen management was very well done and I learnt a lot from them. Now for the rest, the office managers seem to not know the kitchen existed and when it was there birthday everyone got invited to have a drink to celebrate in the restaurant but nothing for kitchen staff! The GM would treat it like her own private house often having family stay over and let them have what ever they wanted like private chefs type thing and even let her step daughter have the penthouse suit for her birthday for free as well as getting the chefs to prepare food for free as well!! Didn’t even pay costs!
Pros
Great friends
Cons
Upper management
J'ai pu commencer en tant que stagiaire en réception. J'ai très vite été intégré à l'équipe déjà en place. J'ai pu progresser très rapidement et ensuite prendre des initiatives.On m'a confié assez rapidement des missions.J'ai ensuite eu la chance de poursuivre cette expérience avec un CDI.L'équipe était très à l'écoute, j'ai beaucoup appris de cette expérience et j'en garde un très bon souvenir.
Pros
Ambiance de travail très agréable, lieux magnifiques
Cons
Pas d'avantages en nature, pas de ticket restaurants
Don't expect tools to succeed and by tools I mean cleaning supplies, garbage bags,toiletries and towels for guest requests etc. Legitimate concerns are looked at as complaints. If you're stuck picking up the slack for another employee don't bother saying anything, they don't care. They want you to shut up and "worry about yourself ". Even though you doing increased work is you worrying about yourself. That place is exhausting and not worth it. They think it's ok to break you physically because they pay just shy of 20 per hour. If you valued your body don't waste your time and if you're lazy and like putting your work off on others than this is definitely the place for you. I literally gave 2 weeks notice to this place without a job something I haven't done in 20 years.
Was fun and enjoyable working at the radisson back then,it's not about the money it's about the team that were guiding us through it. Our managers were really good at what they do...creating new things and sharing our views and ideas about the whole operation. Consistency is the key factor of our goal and satisfaction of our customers is our priority. I've learned alot about my job and the importance of my duties as a trainer and team leader.
Pros
They provide our free transportation and meals.
Cons
Hours were good but sometimes it can be difficult to operate due ro lack kf man power.
Not at all employee oriented, specially HR is a sad person, dose not want to work at all and keeps on lingering the work for next day. No connection with the employees and also all the policies are being framed company beneficial, without keeping in mind the employee benefits.
Pros
Good for ones who followes the instructions of the management without having their point of view
Cons
Long working hours, and no employee beneficial policy
Radisson is a work focused fast paced environment qwith so many moving parts that sometimes overlap, the people are great and staff is taken care of somewhat, management is hands-on and mostly operate an open door policy
Pros
Friendly non toxic working environment
Cons
Very little work life balance
The Hotel is very good with great environmentAnd lots of loving people with their duty and responsibilte's and the best thing is that they have short time period working hours .
Pros
Free
Cons
When I first started company was great and we all acted like one big family, but after we got sold to a Chinese company, profits was the only thing that mattered. The employee appreciation events stopped, wages never increased, turn over rates increased. It just felt like the company stopped caring about us.
Genel Anlamda otelcilik sektörü için doğru adres;açılış oteli olması dolayısıyla zorlu bir süreç ;ancak bu zorlu süreç totalde oldukça öğretici yetkinlikler edinilmesinde büyük rol oynadı.
  1. Employee Reviews