Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews in Sharjah

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
Great Chance to gain a mass success in différent social fields. I recomment to use Radisson Blu Hotel Service to All the Citizen and résidents of UAE including foreigners. Radisson will Welcome you warmly AS You will yourself in a really good VIP atmosphère.
excellent work place heritage property great business for employees to learn and develope gives staff empowerment to take decisions supportive management
Management treats staffs like a family members, all staffs feels home away from home, they have small clinic inside the hotel to take care of each staffs, Actually its are only small things, even more they are doing.
We engage people in different activities throughout the year in different shapes to maintain the motivation level on high of our employees.The management is so collaborative.
1. Typical day work out ; Surveillance, patrolling & monitoring CCTV cameras,Controlling the traffic flow at hotel main entrance Floor check outs 2. What you learned; how to serve and Satisfy our Guests to 100 % guest satisfaction. 3. Management; Handling the guest complains like lost and founds, always to train the news staffs, Drafting the duty roaster, reporting all the incident reports. 4. Work place Culture; The Yes I Can attitude by helping each other at the work place for the common goal of satisfying our guests. 5. The hardest part of the Job; like all any other thing there are some difficult moments at the job ie. different guests with different behaviors so you can explain to the guest some thing and He or Her doesn't want to listen or to hear what your trying to explain to them which becomes a very hard thing of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job. Creating a very strong good guest relation like making new friends from all the various guests.
Worst company ever I worked with. Poor management, poor area office. High discremnation in this company. It's not based on polices or company standards it's about you communication with big heads on the area office or top seniors.
Over all its good experience to work with different nationalities which make me to understand and learn about how to handle different nationalities, It wonderful to work in such a place where you come across many challenges in your daily operations and it helps you to gain more confidence.
Pros
Very friendly team
Cons
Owners direct involvement in the operations
we working as a time in this company like as one that's why the flow of the team are good. the company give all support when it comes in staff problem .
Pros
accomodation, food allowance
Cons
overtime 2hours
full busy day work n to work under pressure , with good management ,end of the month when announce the awards.al cultural moment are celebrating with full of joy ,and the heardest part of the job when u alone work for a long time with 100% occupancy ,and more coffe breaks functions .
Pros
transport, housing, air ticket, food, etc
Cons
on time
It is a place to learn but not to stay for long time because salary package is not much attractive and management is not caring about staff, canteen food is also not good quality.
Pros
Free meals and just better staff acomodation.
Cons
Extra hours no overtime.
The intern ship opportunity gave me very essential experience which helped me start my career in the right path. The staff were very friendly and cooperative. There was a lot of scope to learn.
Pros
Free meals, discounts.
Cons
Accomodation
A typical day at work would be to handle guests reservations, handle all questions/comments/concerns guests would have and to ensure all guests needs were taken care of. I learned how to multitask and deal with situations that were both high stress and confrontational. Management was overall good. I was encouraged to allow my personality to show during guest interactions and any questions or concerns I had, they dealt with promptly. I do feel, however, that more attention could have been given to the individual employee to develop their skill set in greater depth. The most difficult part of the job was working every weekend with long hours and little opportunity for work-life balance.
Pros
Great location, fun and faced paced, guest interactions.
Cons
Long hours, nights and weekends, guest interactions.
Fun work place with supportive management. I learned a lot of things while working here. Every one in my department always help each other at work.
Pros
Free lunch, free laundry for work clothes
Cons
Saturday is working day
Being a Purchasing Coordinator at a Hospitality industry is very amazing, enjoyable and knowledgeable but at the same time pressure will always be there. Your colleagues are like your family and working here is like a home away from home. Everyone is very nice and bubbly. I really enjoy working here and i owe my experiences on this company.
Pros
everything is free. (food, transpo, accomodation & annual bonus)
Cons
Low Salary
In this hotel working as an electrician, also we have to handle guest complain even plumbing,carpenter and a/c.this is handle by Carlson Razidor group,we have total 40 staffs in engineering department.
Pros
lodge and food
Cons
is nice, i learned how to handle/talk to guest politely and calmly, management is okay, my co-workers are great we had a nice teamwork, the hardest part of our job is the pressure of the other department & the most enjoyable part of our job is we are happy even though our job is very heavy!
Cons
standard
I learn alot in this company, i had a so many training such as yes i can behavior, 100% guest satisfaction
Pros
free food
Cons
coffee breaks
working time 8-10 hours a day with one day off a week acknowledging the guest and handling them in all levels good management respectable colleague during operation
Pros
free accommodation plus transportation
Cons
break shift (morning to evening)
most of the time the hotel is busy, sometimes i am facing some difficult, demanding guest but still i know how to dealt with them.. management of the hotel are very supportive of whatever decision we will make.. the most enjoyable of the job is we have time to talk to each other even its busy time. respecting each other..
Pros
all meals free
Cons
1 hr each day
Tour of the house Daily morning briefing. Department short meeting Check all arrival, VIPS. Inspect rooms Daily on job training with FO and HK Briefing with sales and reservation. Focus in increase hotel revenue/walk in/sale best available rate Check daily revenue compare to budget forecast Report major issue to GM attention Monitor rooms inventory/ rates Monitor department cost. Maintain the hotel standard Implement and create new SOP (procedure &policies) Meet and greet guest. Invite guest for lunch and feedback/ reply guest feedback/Revinate Developing, implementing and evaluating the hotel’s marketing plan, general business plan, hotel budget and objectives programme to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales maximization and profitability on an ongoing basis Monitoring present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry to determine and ensure that Rooms Division is competitive in the market place. Conducting weekly inspections of hotel property and FF&E to ensuring it is kept in the best condition, and recommends preventive maintenance to the General Manager where needed.. Recruiting, selecting and training the staff. Hardworking and long hour if needed specially in the pre opening and welcome a VIP Guest