Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews in Media City

Am happy to work with the team of Radisson blue hotel, Dubai Media City. Is a good place to work. So beautiful and lovely pleac to be. I wish I can get an opportunity to work there again.
a day working in radisson blu is tiring but enjoying, in our housekeeping department were too busy but still we can find time to enjoy, ive learned how to understand and help people and maximize my time and how to use it efficiently
PROS: Free accommodation, Transportation, and Duty meal. CONS: Bad management. Limited medical insurance. No meal in accommodation. Worst service charge. No overtime pay.
I glade to work with Radisson Blu Hotel. I got most care and support from the radisson blu hotel team. they was very cooperative people and the management of radisson blu is very very good.
A busy hotel with high standard service offered to the guest.Gives employees opportunity for growth by offering cross-training.It has good cooperation withing the departments.
The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The group features a portfolio of more than 480 hotels in operation or under development with 106,000 rooms in 80+ countries. My experience feel of very productive work space, Empowerment, Reliable management, Grow talent,
Pros
Allowances
Cons
N/a
As a housekeeper you don't even know when you can finish your daily task.It depends on your task rooms specially check out rooms.For me this the hardiest work I applied.But I learned a lot with this kind of field how to handle Guest other nationality how to manage your time.how u succeed in task,how to maintain cleanliness,and to be independent to become mature in life,I don't have any issue in my previous company.
Pros
Free good food, Good Accom, Good Salary, OT w/ pay
its was very good environment and all management was very good. I enjoyed here so much. Everybody was helping nature and teamwork. if company needed we was like to stay long hours because manager was very good.
Respected by everybody, Loving each other and working as a team, we are family there.. Having fun most of the time. Loving and taking a good care of our clients. Respects each other and work hard for the best Deliver a good massage to our clients in many ways
as a senior bar waiter i have furn with my colleges, it was interesting to work with my staff and i really enjoyed it they are wonderful people to work with, it was fascinating essited.
Pros
our hotel lunch is really
Cons
35 to 45 minutes
It has been such a wonderful experience, working with my college is like working with my family o i really enjoy it so much
Pros
Cons
40:minutes
We lead by well developed management called REZIDOR. Which makes me happy and proud of it. the environment in the office is awesome and everyone share ideas and knowledge. I have learned a lot of hospitality as well as marketing as i was having a cross training in sales & marketing department . The hardest part of the job is having long hours every day plus , chasing payments. What makes me happy and enjoy most is my colleagues in the office.
Pros
all meals are included
Cons
12hrs
Managing people Counseling people to reduce turnover Conducting Trainings Grooming people,
Pros
Free Duty Meals, Laundry, Transportation, Housing etc.
Cons
Not as such
Daily morning briefing. Department short meeting Check all arrival, VIPS. Inspect rooms Focus in increase hotel revenue/walk in/sale best available rate Check daily revenue compare to budget forecast Monitor rooms inventory/ rates Monitor department cost. Implement and create new SOP (procedure &policies) Meet and greet guest. Invite guest for lunch and feedback/ reply guest feedback/Revinate Developing, implementing and evaluating the hotel’s marketing plan, general guest satisfaction, sales maximization and profitability on an ongoing basis Monitoring present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry to determine and ensure that Rooms Division is competitive in the market place. Conducting weekly inspections of hotel property and FF&E to ensuring it is kept in the best condition, and recommends preventive maintenance to the General Manager where needed.. Recruiting, selecting and training the staff.
Cons
Hardworking and long hour if needed specially in the pre opening and welcome a VIP Guest