Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews in Fujairah

I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
I have work whit 2 radisson blu properties in Dubai and one is Fujairah radisson blu other one is DMC happy to work with both properties radisson blu staff is very friendly I like to join with them agin
very nice to work!!!! very professional environment , good quality standards , proper sops being followed. employee satisfaction . proper facilities are provided to the staff.
Fun work place. Supportive Department. Learn a lot. Had a cool Manager Good Department colleagues Met a lot of good guests Hardest part of the job is when, if you encountered an irate guest
Pros
Supportive department
Cons
Long hours work
In a restaurant and bar there is great unity of staff with different nationalities, beliefs, culture; the guest will be delighted at the end with the service.I always be in hush from home to get at work , because being in the environment of Radisson fujairah is very Satisfactory,.i have learn here how to be the best which is not only in my department section but overall ,.My experience with the company is wonderful and it will always be a special for me.A good place to work, Good management, have learned a lot. The work culture is really nice. Wonderful people to work with. Happy guests happy staff..
Pros
Free Meal
Very busy everyday because I m managing 40 persons.. The persons here are could , we are not a family and I m missing a lot my previous company because that I want change. They promised and its in my contract what we agreed before and the company isn't following the agreement.
greet with smile reporting directly to the Bell Captain loading and unloading of guest luggage and assisting them to load it in their private vehicles Tagging of bulk of luggage
Pros
3 times food and accommodation
Cons
10 hours
Intensive hospitality course aims to Howe to treat the clients a fresh, host (Easy Way) Responsible Business, Sponsored be,, Rezidor intensive course aims to how to act and work in professional and responsible way and making use of all the Elements around in a perfect way
Pros
accommodation, Transportation, Meals
Cons
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, is a Fun workplace and a very good working atmosphere. Productive and good growth opportunities. Very good opportunities for cross trainings and internal transfers.
Needs improvement in Management, long time working without pay, uneven work distribution. Needs more staff. Needs more training to other staff specially new staff.
Pros
Free accommodation, transpo & Food
Cons
no OT pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
this is the nice property facing see wives it has a 500m long beach long different water temperatures swim pools .and pool bar as well
Pros
accommodation has to be very good
Overall gooood . Very nice hotel . Hotel have 257 rooms including 18 swet rooms . 4 swoming pool. Hotel also have personal beach
Pros
Free accmodaciton
Cons
Im working in this company more than 4 years and its had good repetaion but im seeking to grow and use my experience in another porperty and also enhence my experience
Pros
yes we had some free meals and other benifits
Cons
sure when its required in the rush time
I enjoyed the people I work with , its a very friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.I have learned different skills which have enhance my knowledge and careers. I have received support from the management to develop my skills and progress ahead.
I have learned a lot in hospitality, system wise, it's awesome. Only working schedule is crucial. The managers gives more pressure beyond working hours.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Not good food
good AV works learned S.T.P operation same time good and same time bad helpful same time pumping drainage block music system fixing and testing
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
radissonblu is part of Rezidor , Carlson group and consist almost of 1400 hotels and resorts around the world. very ethical , great place to work.