Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews in Dubai Marina

Most of the staff are team players and willing to support your career growth internally. One of the best chain of hotels I've worked with. Versatile team members in maintenance team.
Supportive and teamwork environment There is very good learning opportunity and hotel management cares of growing talent. Radisson hotel group promotes and encourages team to serve guests and stakeholders with Yes, I can ! spirit.
Pros
Free meal during duty hours
Cons
Uncertainity in market affects RHG .
Love the culture at the hotel, mix nationality and training the team was my passion. Involved in all the charity activity, like the Box appeal, Ramadan Iftar, visiting the labour camps, working closely with Red Crescent.
It is my privileged to be part of this team and grow in this company. It helps me mold to be a better person and excel in work. I have learned and develop more efficiency on how hotel work wise.
Pros
promotion, benefits
Cons
average
An organization that molds you to be the best person in your career and with your relationship with co-worker. Comfortable working place can add to your performance and excel in your job.
Pros
Promotions, Trainings