Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Treat the staff fairly and great work environment

January 28, 2020
Most of the staff are team players and willing to support your career growth internally. One of the best chain of hotels I've worked with. Versatile team members in maintenance team.
January 21, 2018
Same role
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) - Dubai
It is a very enjoyable and a good learning experience, with the very supportive Head of Departments and General Manager. I've learned a lot on people management , administration works, staff motivation and training/coaching.Giving me empowerment to make decisions during the absence of my Chief Engineer.
Pros
Free food, housing, yearly ticket, transportation and allowance
Cons
9 hours
October 29, 2019
Same location
Financial Controller (Former Employee) - Dubai Marina
Supportive and teamwork environment There is very good learning opportunity and hotel management cares of growing talent. Radisson hotel group promotes and encourages team to serve guests and stakeholders with Yes, I can ! spirit.
Pros
Free meal during duty hours
Cons
Uncertainity in market affects RHG .
October 13, 2019
Same location
Human Resources and Training Manager (Former Employee) - Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina
Love the culture at the hotel, mix nationality and training the team was my passion. Involved in all the charity activity, like the Box appeal, Ramadan Iftar, visiting the labour camps, working closely with Red Crescent.
  1. Treat the staff fairly and great work environment