Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

table tennis,badminton

February 19, 2014
I learn alot in this company, i had a so many training such as yes i can behavior, 100% guest satisfaction
Pros
free food
Cons
coffee breaks
February 6, 2017
Same role
Front Office Driver (Former Employee) - Media City
its was very good environment and all management was very good. I enjoyed here so much. Everybody was helping nature and teamwork. if company needed we was like to stay long hours because manager was very good.
April 29, 2015
Same role
Front Office Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai, DU
To use the up-selling techniques in order to maximize the Rooms Revenue. Being Knowledgeable of all the Credit cards and cashing Policies, and How to Handle Cash properly and efficiently. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Rooms Locations, Facilities and Types. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Hotel’s Key Personnel, service, outlets, and hours of operation for each. Handle the Safe Deposit Boxes according to the Hotel procedures. Prepare and report guests with High Balance to the attention of the Front Office Manager. Be thoroughly aware of the Hotel Reservation System, and cancellation policy. Communicate with all other departments through the proper channels, and through the Communication Forms.
October 5, 2020
Same location
I work as a recaptionist and security in Radisson Blu hotel (Former Employee) - Sharjha UAE
Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner