Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

provides staff with vehicle food for outings

October 7, 2017
Very friendly management Maintains high volume of outside catering very good and clean accommodation highest facility to my experience Manages two properties with one management.
Pros
all meals
Cons
long hours work
August 19, 2020
Same role
Demi Chef De Partie (Former Employee) - Ajman
Management is often more worried about owners than focued on guest and staff, unlike most hotel chains owners play major role in every decision making and are honestly looking to make a quick buck.HR is not strong and key management leaders are weak in employee welfare. Racism and preferential treatment is visible in abundance where employees with the same level of experience and most of the time better quality of work have major pay disparity compared to their Middle Eastern and European counterparts.Brand is good, hotel top management is bad.
Pros
Employee meals, relaxed accommodation rules, transportation
Cons
No overtime, zero employee welfare
March 31, 2016
Same roleSame location
Demi Chef de Partie (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
people were freindly ,understanding and helpful. eventhough there is not tight management their have some rules to follow for ex washing hand after 20mins there is bell which ring after 20 mins.we have catering and function and we don't have much staff so it will be hard for us that time we have to work more then 13 hrs.
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
30 mins to take food.
April 30, 2020
Same location
Mixologist (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Level of expection in Franchise Radisson is 0 no career growth program no development plan, i really want to get out from here and want to work in Managed Radisson, where the level expect meet with employee expectation.Where employee will not see them in the same position after working a long years ..I really appreciate to work in Managed Radisson but Francise property i will never work.
  1. provides staff with vehicle food for outings