Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Overall review is good.

December 5, 2019
With regards to my experience at Radisson Blu was fantastic. The reason why I left for a personal reason but in the future I am willing to work again in any brand of Radisson Blu. Looking forward for any upcoming job opportunities.
December 24, 2018
Same location
PLUMBER, WELDER (Current Employee) - Dibba Al-Fujairah
Good management but I want to work in Dubai. I am all around maintenance for 4 years in the hotel but I want to explore and look for a job in Dubai for my personal development.
December 2, 2018
Same location
Outlet Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dibba Al-Fujairah
Working in the Radisson Hotel and Resorts is a great experience. I working with a great and supportive team which gave me great motivation and support. Human Resource Management is all the time the best one bcze they always support their staff and helps them in learning new things. One of the best place to work learn a lot from the professional management good training and absolutely good quality of life BEST COMPANY TO WORK.
October 20, 2020
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) - Fujeirah Radisson Blu Resort
It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.