Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

more room for growth and family friendly

April 9, 2015
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
February 6, 2017
Same role
Front Office Driver (Former Employee) - Media City
its was very good environment and all management was very good. I enjoyed here so much. Everybody was helping nature and teamwork. if company needed we was like to stay long hours because manager was very good.
April 29, 2015
Same role
Front Office Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai, DU
To use the up-selling techniques in order to maximize the Rooms Revenue. Being Knowledgeable of all the Credit cards and cashing Policies, and How to Handle Cash properly and efficiently. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Rooms Locations, Facilities and Types. Develop Detailed Knowledge of the Hotel’s Key Personnel, service, outlets, and hours of operation for each. Handle the Safe Deposit Boxes according to the Hotel procedures. Prepare and report guests with High Balance to the attention of the Front Office Manager. Be thoroughly aware of the Hotel Reservation System, and cancellation policy. Communicate with all other departments through the proper channels, and through the Communication Forms.
September 9, 2020
Same location
barista one year in Coffee Planet (Former Employee) - Fujairah
I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
  1. more room for growth and family friendly