Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Its the place i could have more experience

October 30, 2019
Management was very supporting, i enjoyed working here beacuse a good team build, i met many people as well and the hardest part was it was a busy outlet but we could handle.
April 18, 2019
Same role
Restaurant Manager "Nalukettu Royale" (Former Employee) - Ajman
 Proficient in successfully achieving the valuable service delivery, quality norms and customer delight by profitability administering the overall operations of the restaurants banquet with quality assurance  Accomplished in devising and implementing optimum business strategies to enhance restaurant business by actively developing periodic hospitality production plans
August 31, 2016
Same role
Restaurants Manager (Current Employee) - Fujairah
I enjoyed the people I work with , its a very friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.I have learned different skills which have enhance my knowledge and careers. I have received support from the management to develop my skills and progress ahead.
April 30, 2020
Same location
Mixologist (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Level of expection in Franchise Radisson is 0 no career growth program no development plan, i really want to get out from here and want to work in Managed Radisson, where the level expect meet with employee expectation.Where employee will not see them in the same position after working a long years ..I really appreciate to work in Managed Radisson but Francise property i will never work.
  1. Its the place i could have more experience