Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

its fun to work with

August 11, 2013
in hotel field its not only that you can enjoy you can learn as well
Pros
freelunc
Cons
short hours
April 4, 2013
Same role
Call Center Representative. (Current Employee) - Dubai.
Being at a call center, I have to talk to at least one person in every department as well as our guests. People are very polite over the phone, which makes serving them all the more pleasurable.I have learned that having a good management team in a company is very important. When employees feel cared for, they will definitely deliver their services with a smile.My colleagues are wonderful people to be around and something else that I think is very important is having a healthy working relationship with them. They have become almost like a second family.The hardest part of the job would be when we have a lot of guests or the hotel is full house. It gets very busy and every guests has to be attended to in the shortest possible time.The most enjoyable part of the job is the kind of relation I have with my colleagues. Its always fun to work around people who are enthusiastic. Also, we have these team building activities where we go out as a department and take part in activities that will help us bond.
Pros
team building events.
April 22, 2021
Same location
Lifeguard (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Poorest management, most of the managers are hired by theirs relative and they will never listen. Everyone just wants spend month and grab salary. No standard work at all.
Pros
Food in work place
April 19, 2021
Same location
Employee (Former Employee) - Corniche Abu Dhabi
Poor Management, worked with a Management who is always threaten the employees for no good reason just to show power, no job security, the management only employ one Nationality and just few of others example we have top people from the Philippines and India they recommends to employ only there friends and family, and when something goes wrong they start calling their top people to pull strings. Lack of growth opportunity there is no growth in the hotel the would prefer to hire new people than grow the ones the have. There are employees who deserves to be promoted but instead they will employ people who don't even have an idea of what the job is all about and asked the well-deserved people to train them.Very toxic work environment
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Long hours, low pay