Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Great company sported and good management.

July 11, 2019
I learn a lot of things in this company . peoples feel proud to work with this company, great team ,good management helping and caring employees .a lot of branches in all our world .
January 23, 2020
Same role
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Sharjah
Management treats staffs like a family members, all staffs feels home away from home, they have small clinic inside the hotel to take care of each staffs, Actually its are only small things, even more they are doing.
November 19, 2019
Same role
Housekeeping Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
* A day to day operation * i learned so many things in that hotel. where i can use my knowledge & skills * Management was OK * Nothing is hardest because this my first job. *i enjoy a lot there because our college are coaprativ
April 30, 2020
Same location
Mixologist (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Level of expection in Franchise Radisson is 0 no career growth program no development plan, i really want to get out from here and want to work in Managed Radisson, where the level expect meet with employee expectation.Where employee will not see them in the same position after working a long years ..I really appreciate to work in Managed Radisson but Francise property i will never work.
  1. Great company sported and good management.