Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Good management but I want to work in Dubai

December 24, 2018
Good management but I want to work in Dubai. I am all around maintenance for 4 years in the hotel but I want to explore and look for a job in Dubai for my personal development.
December 5, 2019
Same location
Asst. Marketing Manager (Former Employee) - Dibba Al-Fujairah
With regards to my experience at Radisson Blu was fantastic. The reason why I left for a personal reason but in the future I am willing to work again in any brand of Radisson Blu. Looking forward for any upcoming job opportunities.
December 2, 2018
Same location
Outlet Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dibba Al-Fujairah
Working in the Radisson Hotel and Resorts is a great experience. I working with a great and supportive team which gave me great motivation and support. Human Resource Management is all the time the best one bcze they always support their staff and helps them in learning new things. One of the best place to work learn a lot from the professional management good training and absolutely good quality of life BEST COMPANY TO WORK.
April 19, 2021
Employee (Former Employee) - Corniche Abu Dhabi
Poor Management, worked with a Management who is always threaten the employees for no good reason just to show power, no job security, the management only employ one Nationality and just few of others example we have top people from the Philippines and India they recommends to employ only there friends and family, and when something goes wrong they start calling their top people to pull strings. Lack of growth opportunity there is no growth in the hotel the would prefer to hire new people than grow the ones the have. There are employees who deserves to be promoted but instead they will employ people who don't even have an idea of what the job is all about and asked the well-deserved people to train them.Very toxic work environment
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Long hours, low pay
  1. Good management but I want to work in Dubai