Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Review

Best place to work and lean

October 22, 2019
One of the best place to work and learn as Radisson Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing chain in the world. Time to move on to different place to enhance my skills therefore looking for better opportunities.
November 7, 2019
Same role
ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Sharjah
1. Typical day work out ; Surveillance, patrolling & monitoring CCTV cameras,Controlling the traffic flow at hotel main entrance Floor check outs 2. What you learned; how to serve and Satisfy our Guests to 100 % guest satisfaction. 3. Management; Handling the guest complains like lost and founds, always to train the news staffs, Drafting the duty roaster, reporting all the incident reports. 4. Work place Culture; The Yes I Can attitude by helping each other at the work place for the common goal of satisfying our guests. 5. The hardest part of the Job; like all any other thing there are some difficult moments at the job ie. different guests with different behaviors so you can explain to the guest some thing and He or Her doesn't want to listen or to hear what your trying to explain to them which becomes a very hard thing of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job. Creating a very strong good guest relation like making new friends from all the various guests.
March 5, 2017
Same roleSame location
Chief engineer/Security manager (Current Employee) - Dubai, UAE
it is a hotel which you can meet a new people everyday and open your mind for a new cultures, I have learned here a lot of information about the finance department, It has a mangers from different countries which make a good compilation of leading style.
August 18, 2020
Same location
Commis 1 (Current Employee) - Dubai
Learnt about ala carteLearnt about buffet services Learnt about saucesLearnt about breakfastMy supervisor is helping and supporting me always Team work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons