Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

It's a new professional experience whereby you work with different people with different professions and learn a lot more, more so team spirit as one of the cultures.
Pros
Excellent meals for Staff
Cons
Very convenient working hours.
Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
Lovely and gorgeous place 🏵️ It gives you more freedom. Very nice and beautiful place. I love working with Radisson blu resort, fujairah. If someone wants to make career Radisson is the best choice to choose...
Management is often more worried about owners than focued on guest and staff, unlike most hotel chains owners play major role in every decision making and are honestly looking to make a quick buck.HR is not strong and key management leaders are weak in employee welfare. Racism and preferential treatment is visible in abundance where employees with the same level of experience and most of the time better quality of work have major pay disparity compared to their Middle Eastern and European counterparts.Brand is good, hotel top management is bad.
Pros
Employee meals, relaxed accommodation rules, transportation
Cons
No overtime, zero employee welfare
Learnt about ala carteLearnt about buffet services Learnt about saucesLearnt about breakfastMy supervisor is helping and supporting me always Team work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
It was a good experience in Radisson BluThat was my first property in dubai The chef and my team always support me with my work My chef offered a commi3 position I was very excited about that
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Breaks
If you been called here better run or you will ruin your life for years of working here. There is no job security and you can be terminated without a fair trial.
Friendly people to work with and learning new skills. Attending to business course for the value of our costumers to improve our services. Thank you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
Am happy to work with the team of Radisson blue hotel, Dubai Media City. Is a good place to work. So beautiful and lovely pleac to be. I wish I can get an opportunity to work there again.
Great Chance to gain a mass success in différent social fields. I recomment to use Radisson Blu Hotel Service to All the Citizen and résidents of UAE including foreigners. Radisson will Welcome you warmly AS You will yourself in a really good VIP atmosphère.
I worked in different property before radisson blu like marriott, hyatt but my experience is quite different because its 5 star but working conditions is not up to mark..
It is my 1st work here in the Gulf and stayed with the company. I guess being loyal to the company does have its own pros and cons. You should strive for growth every time if given the chance.
Level of expection in Franchise Radisson is 0 no career growth program no development plan, i really want to get out from here and want to work in Managed Radisson, where the level expect meet with employee expectation.Where employee will not see them in the same position after working a long years ..I really appreciate to work in Managed Radisson but Francise property i will never work.
It was an amazing exerience working with these company.co-workers are friendly even the management team..I owe them a lot because they help me to grow as an individual and a worker.
Pros
Nice accomodation and other benifets
Cons
So many rooms to clean in a day sometimes
It is a really very nice Hotel. The staff is very helpful and cooperative...always great with smile and ready to help anytime 24×7.The HR team HOD teams are very helpful.thank you
Great experience in working with Radisson Blu Deira Dubai Hotel I could understand my weekends , strengths and all. I could give my best to there. And with that experience I know where ever will I am can do level best and obtain goal esily.
I really like to work with Radisson Blu hotel because management is very nice and professional. They grow up telant make easy for workers to do jobs.
This company really help me to gain knowledge and experienced. Learned how to manage people Learn to have proper communication Learn to have extraordinary experienced to my colleagues.
I learned a lot they give training that can add in your knowledge,I'm happy working with my teammates,they give break to the employee ex.team building.They give free accomodation and meal in your working hrs.they have a good leader to maintain the good service for the guest.
I believe the best company you can grow And built your self The best atmosphere I have ever had The management supporting and guide you to know what is the best for you growth
  1. Employee Reviews