RBS

RBS Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates42 reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,664 reviews

peaceful Work Station

I have learned lot from that company. Management is not bad, workplace culture so different and very peaceful, most of times will required to answer for so many things and respect each others.

Pros

FREE dinner

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun workplace

Responsible for a team of 250+ across four sub units: Contact Center, Service Quality, Customer Experience and Work-Out (Business Process Engineering); key achievements included: • Contact Center nominated as one of the top 5 in EMEA by CCA (Contact Centre Association of the World) in 2008 and 2009 • Achieved USD 3.5 Million in savings against a target of USD 1 Million by inculcating the culture of process improvements through Lean and basic Six Sigma • Service Quality Department rated by Gulf News as #1 amongst all international banks in UAE and #4 amongst all banks

Productive and fun work place

The growth prospectus is good and fast Depending on your hard and smart work it is a place where u can consider fun to work not stressfull to work.Salary and incentives are always satisfying and measured on ur hard work and dedication towards your job

Execellent work culture with leadership

RBS gave an opportunity of learning and growing to all. It was the equal opportunity employer and would display respect and care to all. One of the best international banks

Its a lovely place to work at.

I had a great time working at RBS. Every month we would have prizes for the star workers and we would meet the managers. The staff parties were awesome. Rewards for sincere and hard work were amazing.

Pros

Friendly enviroment

Cons

Extra pay, food and transport provided for overtime

My work was giving service to existing clients as well as new. Sort out their queries on phone. Cross sell bank products & promote bank products.

It was my first job in UAE. Very good environment to work. Supporting staff, managers. Good incentive structure, good promotional schemes. Very good working experience with Royal Bank of Scotland.

Professional environment of work, good place to recommend for other if interested in banking sector.

Professional environment of work, good place to recommend for other if interested in banking sector, to provide adequate participation during development of Information Technology in public and private organization.

I was the contractor employee.

I was worked as the Marketing specialist I was worked with the brand department and policy makers and as well in touch with the operation and credit & risk managements departments like as a chain system to link with each other.

Pros

No Lunch

Cons

No short Break

Productive and fun workplace with having great great managers

Used to be pretty busy everyday that at times I couldn't able to answer my family phone calls. Our Ops manager was fantabolous, he taught as real operation and risk. It is dream management to work with. It was fun and loving work place and culture. When we had to come over the weekend for any job. I guess every day we enjoyed working there but most relaxing memory is when we used to have offsite plans which is almost every within 6 months happening.

Pros

Free icecreams

Cons

Job pressure was high

competitive environment

It started with team meeting, motivation, commitment and plan for the week. People I meet there matters as we are connected together up to date and we have group in watts app just to keep updated everyone after we separate from our organization, ABN AMRO though no more but we keep the spirit alive because that organization provide us the avenue of friendship. Workplace culture is like a home, I remember we even cook there at night because numbers are low so we commit to get our numbers done. We get details of customers in oracle finacle and delta to source business and call them in daytime as it was summer, so we source business done by payroll team. We enjoy together while staying in that organization as the management treat as well

Cons

healthcare

highly dicipline organisation,multinational culture,

work wise very pleasant organization to work. Highly production in terms of work wise. Management was very generous towards employees.learned how to adopt culture, fir to work in any extreme conditions.

Pros

time to time parties within department and company as well.

Cons

very soon take over by local bank

Corporate setting and solid foundation

It was a good corporate setting with some diverse management hats. A very solid stepping stone and career experience. Wealth of knowledge if you reach out to the right individuals. I got a lot from RBS.

Pros

Good foundation and wealth of knowledge and experience

Cons

The life and family balance just wasn't there for me in the end. My own personal preference.

Business banking services with a good customer services.

Started as AMN Amro and then formed as RBS, is a multinational organisation having a wast experience in banking and wealth management. Working with them was a learning curve in my professional life.

Progressive

FTE -good benefits Workplace culture is professional Staff rating depends on manager in charge Collections and Risk management areas are excellent for comission based activities

Cons

Unit shutdown in UAE

One of the top bank

This bank is one of the top multinational bank .excellent management with good environment. You will get excellent experience. Highly recommend this bank for the one who wants to have good future career. I am proud that I have worked with RBS.

Pros

Free insurance

Cons

Health care

Good place to work with multi cultural and professional team

Good place to work with multi cultural and professional team Robust baking infrastructure solid process, rules and governance Easy to communicate across division and heirachy

excellent and professional work environment

RBS was very professional and structured organization with respect to its procedures and documentation. The work profile was very well defined and hence it was very easy to work.

One of the best place i've worked

Employees were taken care of. HR knew every employee and was very helpful Respect for employees There was growth. Even during rescession i got promoted as a business development management with a good pay hike. Pay hikes are never depressing Departments would interact with each other before taking a decision Employee feedbacks are taken and considered Had a lot of celebrations One if the best place to work

Pros

Free lunches on e a month. free give away goodies. staff loan at lowest interest. Good management.

Cluture

Management was biased towards particular nationality.. what so ever I learnt, I have learnt myself.. It was recession period.. No incentives on time..

Pros

Recession

Cons

management

An excellent place to work with great work life balance

I have enjoyed the last 12 years working at RBS, it has provided me with the development opportunity to be a seasoned HR professional. Had an amazing global HR team to work with, and the experience and learning opportunity working with a global team representing different countries are priceless. The Global HR leadership has been amazing with continuous encouragement for personal development.RBS has provided Great work life balance and various initiatives to carry out a healthy life style. More importantly the people associated with RBS family are amazing and have very fond memories with each individual.

Productive and Fun place to Work

Learned about Corporate Account opening process, Cordination with Relationship managers, Client Due Diligence and KYC related Documents, Static data updation

Pros

Few Good people to work with

Cons

Management was not supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RBS