Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews for Compliance OfficerReview this company
Compliance Officer1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 172 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My work day starts with a review of all the transactions perormed the previous day, dealing with any new pieces of legislation from regulators. I approve all wire transfers, all account opening and closure, new product or service, policies and procedures reviews....etc. I advise and work closely with managenment. I issue compliance and internal conrtrol reports and follow up on pending issues. I have learned too many things. The workplace culture is very friendly and professional. the hardest part is to be on the top of almost everything and provide advisory on various matters. the most enjoyable part is be involved in almost everything learning every day new skills.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Qatar National Bank reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 172 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Qatar National Bank
- What should you wear to an interview at Qatar National Bank?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Qatar National Bank?One person answered
- Is Qatar National Bank hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- If you were to leave Qatar National Bank, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How long dose it takes to reply to the application
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Qatar National Bank? What are the steps a…