Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews

Educative, Productive & Encouraging

Qatar Airways is a dream company to work with. My 4½ years of work has been an extremely rewarding and total growth curve in my career. I was at the age of the next level of my growth, when QR had to close in the region.

Internship with QA

Very good job EXPERIENCE. Learned a lot from them Either reservations or sales both. I'm glad that I did internship from Qatar Airways. That was very nice and friendly but also very professional environment

Entertainment

Due to huge amount of flights,i could not feel how the time is running out. I learned the right procedure and standers. Managements are helpful and professional

Very lively environment to work at and meeting different people

Hope to be a part of a new industry. having a good experience with customer service field. Will be a better asset once hired and ready to be facing a different walks of life.

Fun work place even though having many job responsibilities . Very good salary and benefits.

My on-the-job experience has offered me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate organizational and time management skills. Excellent diversity.

Pros

Benefits offered to staff

Cons

long working hours, no job security

Professional sales team management

Qatar Airways has provided over the period of time empowerment to the sales team in order to take quick commercial decisions and speed to market. A typical day starts with sales team briefing taking stock of the teams revenue performance, current sales environment, competitor activities and review of any sales promotion which is running or brainstorming of future one's. The company ensured all staff are adequately trained and refreshed their talents. Also provided enough growth opportunities.

hr

Excellent product but too many challenges. No proper / stable HR policy. Hiring and firing procedure needs lots of changes. lot of qualified and experience people within companies are left out many a time and outside manpower hired without sufficient relevant experience

Pros

Need proper recruitment software

Domain where i live most of my life time

With over ten years' experience working in The Airlines and Travel industry , covering the commercial as well as the Operations aspects , in additional my previous Experience in engineering domain , i look over my life time and realized that no value of the life without spend it in the work .

- Full of responsibility and alertness. - Learned about how to meet customer requirement, time performance and much more. - It was pleasure and fun to work as a team. - time performance and to satisfy customer needs. - Time performance and 5* service.

Pros

n/a

Cons

health insurance

Job is challenging yet rewarding. Visit potential customers for new business. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales. • Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.

Best place to be employed

I really enjoyed working at Qatar Airways as Senior Cargo Sales personnel in Qatar & UAE . I was able to share my experience with new systems implemented by QR and improve the knowledge mutually. Though meeting the set targets are very challenging, i was able to achieved them with hard work & determination in the competitive market.

Work and Colleagues

Time management is very important to handle such an international company. Colleagues are very helpful and teamwork is one of the key in our workplace as back office of an airline. The most enjoyable is when you are going for leave and able to travel any airline destinations.

Pros

Discounted airline tickets

Cons

No confirmed annual ticket

Excellent work enviorment. Enthusiastic staff and very motivated

Worlds number one airline. I have grown with the company in 13 years. I would still like to continue but due to the political situation in UAE, i prefer to move on.

Growing organisation

Qatar Airways is a great organisation to work with. i have started as a call center agent and grown to Pricing Officer of the station through internal trainings.

Productive and fun work place to work with

Amazing company! Lovely work place! Good managment! Productive! Qatar Airways is a well known company. Qatar Airways is very reputed and is growing very fast.

punctuality about the office time and on-time deliveries

Team coordination - distributing the work among the team Enthusiastic about learning with new technologies, planning for KT's from experts . Hardest part of the job was escalations were handled in a proper way with feasible solution . The enjoyable part is learning new things and coming up with new idea for client requirements.

Developed a diversified range of skills at workplace. Tough, goal oriented yet fun atmosphere

Days at work would be busy, target driven, intense competitive strike among colleagues to capture business and constant reporting to higher management on the achievements and failures. Toughest part of the job was to fight against the scorching heat of UAE and still put up a smile infront of clients to get their business. High targets and tough market competition made it quite a challenging role. That, however, made us strong negotiators, great sales and marketing skilled workers and confident individuals. The team at work became more like a family away from home, where we would celebrate each other's birthdays and share stories at coffee/smoke breaks. Made memories in the 6 years of my work experience with them. Travelling was the most enjoyable part of the job!

Exciting place as we always have to be ready to face the challenge

I have a very good experienced working with one of five star and prestigious airline in the world. The company gave me the opportunity to explore my skills in terms of dealing with the different kind of passengers. I have gained a lot of self confidence how to face/dealt the difficult situation and scenario that I am handling everyday. It is a great experience to work with different people with different cultures. Hardest part of the job that I have dealt in my 12yrs with Qatar Airways are those situation when there is last minute flight cancellation and how I am going to face when we inform them about the changes on their flights.

Pros

continuous career advancement

Cons

no overtime fee

Feel proud

Nice working place i explore a lot my career.the staffs are supportive and having fun.Here all the It related items are purchased and check from my self. all the IT inventory is taken by myself.

Okay Place

Its a great place to learn but i believe they lose quality employees because they cant compensate them as per the market value. I believe they have to work in their HR and Management

Pros

Job security

Cons

Career Lader

Fun working environment

* ive learned more on how you interact with guest/coworker with different nationality * the most enjoyable part of working here is that you get the best feeling when youre guest loves your service. and all of our guest are all satisifed guest.

Pros

Free Accomodation and Trasportation; free meal; incentives

Cons

9 hours work with 1 hour break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location

• Qatar Airways
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?