PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

It is challenging to work within one of the smaller niche departments of PwC, there is little understanding of the niche market space that the small department works within.
As an interin at PWC Dubai I had a positive experience. The managers were supportive and helped coach me through the work. No unrealistic expectations.
Pros
get to work in Dubai
Cons
limited full time opportunities
Great corporate culture Great exposure and learning curve, they teach you as much as you are willing to learn Compensation wise, on the lower range of the market
At PwC, I had the chance to develop my management skills with exposure to multiple industries. Very hard working environment that leads you to exponential career growth.
Great place to work. really fun with extreme balance Also get to learn a lot. Make sure to be disciplined as they value it a lot. tough to change departments.
My dream came true. i worked in PwC in contract basis for 54 months only it was great to have a team and manager like i had in tax department. very happy to be a part of Pwc
PwC is a great place for a business consultant to learn and grow. They encourage cross line of services projects with a very diverse workplace. Work life balance might be challenging at some times due to projects deadlines and travel requirements yet they're working towards fulfilling a more satisfactory work life balance for consultants.
Pros
Remuneration, bonus, diversity of people and projects
Cons
long working hours, work life balance, stretch targets
Executive Assistant supports full C-Suite Executive team, of a professional, global organization, develop its footprint across the Middle East and Africa, evolving to the market’s demands and providing innovative solutions. Played a role by a demanding and highly pressurised, providing high level administrative support to the main C-Suite Heads; involving extensive challenge to work with Partners, and VVIPs.
Pros
Free Lunch, Freebiz, Great Insurance
Cons
Competition and Politics in constructive way
I enjoyed working with my team but they need to focus on the career growth for Emiraties. I learned a lot by dealing with senior management of all levels.
Cons
Long working hours
PwC promotes a culture of excellence in delivering value to clients and solving their complex business issues with pragmatic solutions that can be implemented.
it was a good experience overall really enjoyed my time there. They have an amazing set up that makes an amazing environment to work in. My roles were more of a student than an employee but still learned so much.
The place gets the best assignments and has a very international team. Good learning. they have good mentors to train you. The office has very good canteen and has great IT system in place.
Pros
challenging assignments, good mentors
Cons
bad management, racist
strong start, best education for analytical skills, smart people around, but crazy worklife balance, bad organization of the work (support functions do not work)
I worked here for 2 years in the middle east office. Overall it has a good work life balance, people are nice, projects are challenging and there is emphasis on trying new things and new ways. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a career in consulting.
PwC gives an opportunity to manage own portfolio and individually as well collectively responsible for managing the assurance activities including KPI set for key management team Work culture is positive but salary is a constraint .
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Payscale
Working in the management consultancy filed is always challenging but at the same time very interesting as you get exposed to different industries and types of work.
I'm thankful to in my previous company I learn o lot as a Associate Consultant and work balance and surrounding a good clients and great benefits as a family man and good people.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
PwC is a great place to learn, particularly in the first 10 - 15 years of your carrier. Given the diverse types of solution sets offered, very often no two jobs are similar offering an excellent opportunity to learn practically in a very short span of time.
I only worked here for just 2 years but I gained a lot of experiences not just as professional but also as an individual. They make sure that you've got the training you need to help you grow and compete with everybody else. I only left the company due to personal reason and have to take take care with my family.
the team was nice with great experience the firm very organized long hours working but with paid overtime great learning and career development met my expectations
I loved my experience with PwC, the company is prestigious and professional. Leaders are solid, Knowledgable and act as leaders. I appreciate the time I spent at this firm to learn, build my professional personality and confidence. The hardest part of my experience with PwC was the expectation from others and from me, I seek perfection at my work and I expect the same from others, however due to the overwhelming work and assignments you need to find the right balance between quality and time (Deadlines), I learned to work the right way and I was really happy with my experience working there. The most enjoyable part is that we have nice facilities, people are respectful and friendly.. and the firm used to arrange to many events for team building.
  1. Employee Reviews