PwC

PwC Pay & Benefits reviews

It is good to work in PwC. Collaborative and productive. Flexible working hours and mainly it goes with the comfort with the individual workers. Good salary.
Good place to learn but no job security. Salary is ok. You have to take care of your own development. Highly financial centric. Alot of travelling. Empathy depends on people but not as a firm wide value.
It would not be wrong to say that PwC Dubai is a dream place to work. The people culture, work place environment, on the job trainings, and monetary benefits has made it possible for me to survive and give my best.
Brilliant place to work, with friendly and helpful colleagues. Put in the work and it will pays off with commission and potential promotion. Also flexible with working hours.
Very diverse set of people to work with and the learning curve is very steep. Many benefits in working with this company in terms of building network and knowledge.
Pros
Excellent platform to build your career
Cons
Great corporate culture Great exposure and learning curve, they teach you as much as you are willing to learn Compensation wise, on the lower range of the market
PwC gives an opportunity to manage own portfolio and individually as well collectively responsible for managing the assurance activities including KPI set for key management team Work culture is positive but salary is a constraint .
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Payscale
I'm thankful to in my previous company I learn o lot as a Associate Consultant and work balance and surrounding a good clients and great benefits as a family man and good people.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
During to my time in PwC, i was fortunate enough to work on some pretty interesting projects including setting up a green field bank, setting up a real time gross settlement system (RTGS) for the six Gulf Co-operation Countries (GCC) and a study to set up the Gulf Monetary Union.
Pros
Experience, Job Security
Cons
Salary
PwC client and Partners have to be the first and foremost priority. One rarely leaves the office or client site at daylight. Expect to work 70% of your weekends. Exceptional exposure to very exciting projects, high level clients. Lot of travel so you can earn frequent flyer points, stay in reasonably good hotels. Annual training program, dinners, various social events, etc.
Pros
Free Breakfast; 5 week vacation; Good coworkers
Cons
Never ending workweeks; Demanding Partners
Its a good place to work in, but the job security is highly subjective as there are no clear lines to appraise the performance.
The organization needs to look its current structure, at the moment it is very top-heavy. Job Work/Life Balance - no existent as our official working hours is from 08:00 to 18:00 Salary/Benefits - Not as competitive as the rest of the Big 4 Job Security/Advancement - There is no job security, especially with the downturn of market Management - Very top heavy Job Culture - PwC global culture is excellent, which sadly isn't the case in the regional office.
good work good salary no life balance, good management good lifestyle, much travelling at deference country good benefits like perdiems
I enjoyed working with PwC for 4 years. It provided me with opportunities to work on international project with SME's and i enjoyed working in multi cultured environment.
Pros
international Opportunities
Cons
Less salary
A typical day at work - There is no typical day at work for me. Every day brings a new challenge and new problem to solve. What I've learned - I have learned so much during my tenure at PwC - I have learnt how to listen and not react, to think about the big picture when analysing documents, manage expectations of my client and my own boss. Co-workers - I have brilliant co-workers. We work as a team and are always there to help each other out. The hardest part of my job - The hardest part of my job is the high pressure and extremely long hours I have to put in every single day of the month. There is no work/life balance and I also do not like the fact that I get paid quite poorly compared to industry. Most enjoyable part of my job - The enjoyable part of my job is that every project is unique and challenging in its own way. I like that I have to think out of the box, and to put it more appropriately, think like the perpetrator. I love working in a team and I love that every project delivered by me has high level of quality.
Pros
Team work, delivery of quality work, good boss
Cons
Long hours, no work/life balance, very poor salary compared to industry