PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is challenging to work within one of the smaller niche departments of PwC, there is little understanding of the niche market space that the small department works within.
The place gets the best assignments and has a very international team. Good learning. they have good mentors to train you. The office has very good canteen and has great IT system in place.
Pros
challenging assignments, good mentors
Cons
bad management, racist
strong start, best education for analytical skills, smart people around, but crazy worklife balance, bad organization of the work (support functions do not work)
I worked here for 2 years in the middle east office. Overall it has a good work life balance, people are nice, projects are challenging and there is emphasis on trying new things and new ways. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a career in consulting.
Working in the management consultancy filed is always challenging but at the same time very interesting as you get exposed to different industries and types of work.
I'm thankful to in my previous company I learn o lot as a Associate Consultant and work balance and surrounding a good clients and great benefits as a family man and good people.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
PwC is a great place to learn, particularly in the first 10 - 15 years of your carrier. Given the diverse types of solution sets offered, very often no two jobs are similar offering an excellent opportunity to learn practically in a very short span of time.
I only worked here for just 2 years but I gained a lot of experiences not just as professional but also as an individual. They make sure that you've got the training you need to help you grow and compete with everybody else. I only left the company due to personal reason and have to take take care with my family.
the team was nice with great experience the firm very organized long hours working but with paid overtime great learning and career development met my expectations
I loved my experience with PwC, the company is prestigious and professional. Leaders are solid, Knowledgable and act as leaders. I appreciate the time I spent at this firm to learn, build my professional personality and confidence. The hardest part of my experience with PwC was the expectation from others and from me, I seek perfection at my work and I expect the same from others, however due to the overwhelming work and assignments you need to find the right balance between quality and time (Deadlines), I learned to work the right way and I was really happy with my experience working there. The most enjoyable part is that we have nice facilities, people are respectful and friendly.. and the firm used to arrange to many events for team building.
With a strong team and company values, employees feels engaged and empowered. Personal aspiration and motivation are listed to and career move within the company is done per merit.
Pros
Strong branding
Cons
Company culture did not fit mine, reluctant to embrace organisational change required to deal with business environment, didn't eat enough of their own cooking
I enjoyed everyday of my internship at PwC. You are surrounded with amazingly smart people around you in a beautiful new office. PwC really creates a great working environment. The partners are sometimes hard to reach, mainly because they are always on the road, but when they are in the office, they are really approachable. The beginning of the job was tough because you need to learn about the company really fast, but once you get to know the way of work, it is very manageable.
Pros
Great working environment, Flexible working hours
Cons
always on the road
During to my time in PwC, i was fortunate enough to work on some pretty interesting projects including setting up a green field bank, setting up a real time gross settlement system (RTGS) for the six Gulf Co-operation Countries (GCC) and a study to set up the Gulf Monetary Union.
Pros
Experience, Job Security
Cons
Salary
Its a good place to work in, but the job security is highly subjective as there are no clear lines to appraise the performance.
The organization needs to look its current structure, at the moment it is very top-heavy. Job Work/Life Balance - no existent as our official working hours is from 08:00 to 18:00 Salary/Benefits - Not as competitive as the rest of the Big 4 Job Security/Advancement - There is no job security, especially with the downturn of market Management - Very top heavy Job Culture - PwC global culture is excellent, which sadly isn't the case in the regional office.
It was a pressure job with a lot of challenges and a great place to learn and develop. With its great client base it was a great place for professional growth. The environment was professional and competition was high.
Pros
Excellent pay scales
Cons
Extreme pressure
Key traits of working in PwC: - Diverse exposure to clients in various industries - Opportunity to work in different types of projects - Good performance is recognized and rewarded
Great place to build a career in. PwC is about building a career and helps you grow. Hard work is a must and everyone works in a team.
I enjoyed working with PwC for 4 years. It provided me with opportunities to work on international project with SME's and i enjoyed working in multi cultured environment.
Pros
international Opportunities
Cons
Less salary
The main benefit of working on campus is being flexible with work-study schedule. This allowed the chance to finish classes and immediately go to work. The work environment was also highly enjoyable.
  1. Job Security & Advancement