PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is challenging to work within one of the smaller niche departments of PwC, there is little understanding of the niche market space that the small department works within.
Good place to learn but no job security. Salary is ok. You have to take care of your own development. Highly financial centric. Alot of travelling. Empathy depends on people but not as a firm wide value.
A competitive environment that always challenge you. Management support is also not so bad. Career advancement is open for everyone. Fast paced and challenging.
Company has a good collaborative and competitive work culture and in theory good performance recognition system but in practice the latter doesn't work imo. Highly political environment, growth and recognition are slow. Pay is terrible considering quality of employees.
It would not be wrong to say that PwC Dubai is a dream place to work. The people culture, work place environment, on the job trainings, and monetary benefits has made it possible for me to survive and give my best.
The workplace culture at PwC is very tough and competitive. The people working in PwC are very professional and talented. All are very punctual, hardworking. Pay is good. There are very good conferences and training's for employees so that they can learn new things. Just the work and home life balance is missing. The workload and stress is sometimes impossible to handle.
The most successful Big 4 company in Middle East region, competing MBB Limited career progress due to the number of people and paternalizm Constant travel to KSA Weak HR process Company policies less supportive of employees
Reputation precedes itself. PWC is a huge firm of course and being here you can feel that. Firm really makes a difference in the region. Great experience.
This is one of the big 4s. Gives you one the best growth opportunities. Best career coaching and marketability in the industry afterwards. How ever the work life balance does get disrupted due to tight dead lines.
Brilliant place to work, with friendly and helpful colleagues. Put in the work and it will pays off with commission and potential promotion. Also flexible with working hours.
Very diverse set of people to work with and the learning curve is very steep. Many benefits in working with this company in terms of building network and knowledge.
Pros
Excellent platform to build your career
Cons
Good place to work, get to work with people from all around the world and exposure to a vast variety of clients. A lot of young individuals with new ideas.
Pros
Great exposure to clients and executive levels
Cons
work-life balance is hard
I personally felt this was a wonderful experience to me. Learning new things everyday was something I enjoyed at PwC. The difficult part of it was coping up with the time constrains and the deadlines in place.
Pros
Improvement in my PR skills.
Cons
Other departments' work was assigned to me as well.
As an interin at PWC Dubai I had a positive experience. The managers were supportive and helped coach me through the work. No unrealistic expectations.
Pros
get to work in Dubai
Cons
limited full time opportunities
Great corporate culture Great exposure and learning curve, they teach you as much as you are willing to learn Compensation wise, on the lower range of the market
At PwC, I had the chance to develop my management skills with exposure to multiple industries. Very hard working environment that leads you to exponential career growth.
Great place to work. really fun with extreme balance Also get to learn a lot. Make sure to be disciplined as they value it a lot. tough to change departments.
My dream came true. i worked in PwC in contract basis for 54 months only it was great to have a team and manager like i had in tax department. very happy to be a part of Pwc
PwC is a great place for a business consultant to learn and grow. They encourage cross line of services projects with a very diverse workplace. Work life balance might be challenging at some times due to projects deadlines and travel requirements yet they're working towards fulfilling a more satisfactory work life balance for consultants.
Pros
Remuneration, bonus, diversity of people and projects
Cons
long working hours, work life balance, stretch targets
I enjoyed working with my team but they need to focus on the career growth for Emiraties. I learned a lot by dealing with senior management of all levels.
Cons
Long working hours
The place gets the best assignments and has a very international team. Good learning. they have good mentors to train you. The office has very good canteen and has great IT system in place.
Pros
challenging assignments, good mentors
Cons
bad management, racist
  1. Job Security & Advancement