PwC

PwC Culture reviews

Very Competitive environment . Need to work hard to be at level. Good,Good, Good. Work culture, Team, Management and all up to the mark.............
A competitive environment that always challenge you. Management support is also not so bad. Career advancement is open for everyone. Fast paced and challenging.
You have to be very thorough in your work. There is no compromise on quality. Reading the tax law is a must. People around you are very competitive. Still it is a great place to work.
Company has a good collaborative and competitive work culture and in theory good performance recognition system but in practice the latter doesn't work imo. Highly political environment, growth and recognition are slow. Pay is terrible considering quality of employees.
Amazing place to work. Management is supportive. Great leadership. Teamwork is vital. Excellence is prioritized. Working with different teams and different clients is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Typical day at work was: fast paced due to agile methodology what you learned: people management is the top most priority in project management management: its important to stay close to the client contact who makes informed decisions as well as ones who influence decisions workplace culture: since we were always deployed at client site, it was important to blend with client work culture instead hardest part of the job: erractic out of country travel schedules, weekends work, late nights most enjoyable: appreciation from client
It would not be wrong to say that PwC Dubai is a dream place to work. The people culture, work place environment, on the job trainings, and monetary benefits has made it possible for me to survive and give my best.
The workplace culture at PwC is very tough and competitive. The people working in PwC are very professional and talented. All are very punctual, hardworking. Pay is good. There are very good conferences and training's for employees so that they can learn new things. Just the work and home life balance is missing. The workload and stress is sometimes impossible to handle.
I personally felt this was a wonderful experience to me. Learning new things everyday was something I enjoyed at PwC. The difficult part of it was coping up with the time constrains and the deadlines in place.
Pros
Improvement in my PR skills.
Cons
Other departments' work was assigned to me as well.
Great corporate culture Great exposure and learning curve, they teach you as much as you are willing to learn Compensation wise, on the lower range of the market
My dream came true. i worked in PwC in contract basis for 54 months only it was great to have a team and manager like i had in tax department. very happy to be a part of Pwc
Executive Assistant supports full C-Suite Executive team, of a professional, global organization, develop its footprint across the Middle East and Africa, evolving to the market’s demands and providing innovative solutions. Played a role by a demanding and highly pressurised, providing high level administrative support to the main C-Suite Heads; involving extensive challenge to work with Partners, and VVIPs.
Pros
Free Lunch, Freebiz, Great Insurance
Cons
Competition and Politics in constructive way
I enjoyed working with my team but they need to focus on the career growth for Emiraties. I learned a lot by dealing with senior management of all levels.
Cons
Long working hours
PwC promotes a culture of excellence in delivering value to clients and solving their complex business issues with pragmatic solutions that can be implemented.
PwC gives an opportunity to manage own portfolio and individually as well collectively responsible for managing the assurance activities including KPI set for key management team Work culture is positive but salary is a constraint .
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Payscale
I loved my experience with PwC, the company is prestigious and professional. Leaders are solid, Knowledgable and act as leaders. I appreciate the time I spent at this firm to learn, build my professional personality and confidence. The hardest part of my experience with PwC was the expectation from others and from me, I seek perfection at my work and I expect the same from others, however due to the overwhelming work and assignments you need to find the right balance between quality and time (Deadlines), I learned to work the right way and I was really happy with my experience working there. The most enjoyable part is that we have nice facilities, people are respectful and friendly.. and the firm used to arrange to many events for team building.
Beautiful culture with people from all over the world; but the output of work expected at all times and delivered meant that the salaries provided were undermined.
Work starts at 8AM and normally ends at 6PM. However when there is a need to finish the job, we typically extend our working hours and in many cases work on weekends in order to meet the deadline to our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture in the office. Though we are coming from different background and ethnicity, the culture is like a family. I learned a lot in PwC both technical and non-technical. Exposures to different clients in different industries allows me to widen my know-how and skills. The hardest part of the job is when deadlines from different clients are coming close.
Pros
Free food in the pantry.
Cons
Long hours.
The issues with this company is that they do not appreciate one's hard work and office politics. My boss was not very motivating because of which I was reluctant to come to work.
Company culture did not fit mine, reluctant to embrace organisational change required to deal with business environment, didn't eat enough of their own cooking
I enjoyed everyday of my internship at PwC. You are surrounded with amazingly smart people around you in a beautiful new office. PwC really creates a great working environment. The partners are sometimes hard to reach, mainly because they are always on the road, but when they are in the office, they are really approachable. The beginning of the job was tough because you need to learn about the company really fast, but once you get to know the way of work, it is very manageable.
Pros
Great working environment, Flexible working hours
Cons
always on the road