PwC

PwC Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

It would not be wrong to say that PwC Dubai is a dream place to work. The people culture, work place environment, on the job trainings, and monetary benefits has made it possible for me to survive and give my best.
Very diverse set of people to work with and the learning curve is very steep. Many benefits in working with this company in terms of building network and knowledge.
Pros
Excellent platform to build your career
Cons
The work was very challenging on a day to day basis dealing with different company structures and audits. Entrusted with the role of leading various teams and coordinating with team members and higher level management of clients Was also involved in conducting. planning, execution and completion of statutory audit & review engagements and validation of financial reporting packages of various multinational organizations such as DHL, Mediclinic, Aspen Healthcare, DIFC etc. Proficient at providing value added customer service by resolving their issues & ensuring their satisfaction with the service norms. Having joined the organization as a fresh graduate, I was offered a full time position as a trainee associate in the assurance industry, and was promoted twice within the span of four years. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in team management and planning
Pros
Yearly company iftars, and team dinners
Cons
Long unexpected hours
Its a good place to work in, but the job security is highly subjective as there are no clear lines to appraise the performance.
In my current position I have led teams through the planning, execution and conclusion stages of statutory audits, validation of financial reporting packages and other varied special nature engagements. My responsibilities included engagement management, client relationship management and co-ordination with professionals in various fields.
good work good salary no life balance, good management good lifestyle, much travelling at deference country good benefits like perdiems
We had good time with our colleagues in PwC even through it was a busy period for the auditors. I would like to thank our HR team for organizing such a lovely event to make us cool.
- coordinating with team members - coordinating with managers and partners - coordinating with clients - effective and efficient time management - meeting deadlines
Pros
good exposure
Cons
long hours, difficult to maintain work life balance
PwC is a very challenging place to work at with tight deadlines and different reporting managers that in turn enhances your skills to manage time and be as efficient as possible. There is a diverse group of people that you work with from all over the globe that makes it fun and interesting for you to get to know them and their cultures and backgrounds. The management does a great job at arranging social events every few months where everyone can kick back and relax for an evening and meet each other in a non-working environment. The toughest part is the long hours that you have to work, which at times can stretch to working 12+ hours everyday for a few weeks straight.
Pros
good exposure
Cons
long hours, difficult to maintain work life balance
Good colleagues. Learnt teamwork and leadership. Going to difference clients. Tight deadlines.
  1. Senior Associate