PwC

PwC Employee Reviews for Assurance Manager

I worked here for 2 years in the middle east office. Overall it has a good work life balance, people are nice, projects are challenging and there is emphasis on trying new things and new ways. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a career in consulting.
It was a pressure job with a lot of challenges and a great place to learn and develop. With its great client base it was a great place for professional growth. The environment was professional and competition was high.
Pros
Excellent pay scales
Cons
Extreme pressure
PwC provided me appropriate training, coaching and experiences that allow me to build relationships and take advantage of career opportunities. I got diversified client portfolio to enhance my career and capabilities. I learnt time and project management skills during the peak season through appropriate coaching from Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
Conducted a training/presentation session of SAP ERP and IT Risk assurance during the PWC summer school held in Dubai. Took a leadership team-building initiative that involved developing an internal communication platform connecting regional and global PWC ERP Middle East team.
  1. Assurance Manager