PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

It is challenging to work within one of the smaller niche departments of PwC, there is little understanding of the niche market space that the small department works within.
The workplace culture at PwC is very tough and competitive. The people working in PwC are very professional and talented. All are very punctual, hardworking. Pay is good. There are very good conferences and training's for employees so that they can learn new things. Just the work and home life balance is missing. The workload and stress is sometimes impossible to handle.
At PwC, I had the chance to develop my management skills with exposure to multiple industries. Very hard working environment that leads you to exponential career growth.
Work starts at 8AM and normally ends at 6PM. However when there is a need to finish the job, we typically extend our working hours and in many cases work on weekends in order to meet the deadline to our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture in the office. Though we are coming from different background and ethnicity, the culture is like a family. I learned a lot in PwC both technical and non-technical. Exposures to different clients in different industries allows me to widen my know-how and skills. The hardest part of the job is when deadlines from different clients are coming close.
Pros
Free food in the pantry.
Cons
Long hours.
I enjoyed everyday of my internship at PwC. You are surrounded with amazingly smart people around you in a beautiful new office. PwC really creates a great working environment. The partners are sometimes hard to reach, mainly because they are always on the road, but when they are in the office, they are really approachable. The beginning of the job was tough because you need to learn about the company really fast, but once you get to know the way of work, it is very manageable.
Pros
Great working environment, Flexible working hours
Cons
always on the road
PwC client and Partners have to be the first and foremost priority. One rarely leaves the office or client site at daylight. Expect to work 70% of your weekends. Exceptional exposure to very exciting projects, high level clients. Lot of travel so you can earn frequent flyer points, stay in reasonably good hotels. Annual training program, dinners, various social events, etc.
Pros
Free Breakfast; 5 week vacation; Good coworkers
Cons
Never ending workweeks; Demanding Partners
good work good salary no life balance, good management good lifestyle, much travelling at deference country good benefits like perdiems
•a typical day at work - Hectic•what you learned - New learning at every new client•management - Have managed big clients and govt clients•your co-workers- Juniors and manager and partners•the hardest part of the job - multi tasking•the most enjoyable part of the job - Different clients