PwC
PwC Employee Review

Overall a great company to work for

October 27, 2017
I worked here for 2 years in the middle east office. Overall it has a good work life balance, people are nice, projects are challenging and there is emphasis on trying new things and new ways. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a career in consulting.
May 7, 2016
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager - Business Assurance Services (Former Employee) - Dubai
It was a pressure job with a lot of challenges and a great place to learn and develop. With its great client base it was a great place for professional growth. The environment was professional and competition was high.
Pros
Excellent pay scales
Cons
Extreme pressure
September 16, 2013
Same roleSame location
Manager Audit and Assurance (Current Employee) - Dubai,
PwC provided me appropriate training, coaching and experiences that allow me to build relationships and take advantage of career opportunities. I got diversified client portfolio to enhance my career and capabilities. I learnt time and project management skills during the peak season through appropriate coaching from Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
April 15, 2020
Same location
Salesforce Consultant (Former Employee) - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It is good to work in PwC. Collaborative and productive. Flexible working hours and mainly it goes with the comfort with the individual workers. Good salary.
  1. Overall a great company to work for