PwC logo
PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Best Part of the Company

The best part of being with this company is meeting different people from client's side and being able to work with different colleagues for each of the client.

Same role

A great place to learn and gain relevant experience.

Work starts at 8AM and normally ends at 6PM. However when there is a need to finish the job, we typically extend our working hours and in many cases work on weekends in order to meet the deadline to our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture in the office. Though we are coming from different background and ethnicity, the culture is like a family. I learned a lot in PwC both technical and non-technical. Exposures to different clients in different industries allows me to widen my know-how and skills. The hardest part of the job is when deadlines from different clients are coming close.

Pros

Free food in the pantry.

Cons

Long hours.
Same location

Productive and fun

It is good to work in PwC. Collaborative and productive. Flexible working hours and mainly it goes with the comfort with the individual workers. Good salary.
Same location

Good Place

Very Competitive environment . Need to work hard to be at level. Good,Good, Good. Work culture, Team, Management and all up to the mark.............