PwC
PwC Employee Review

A very interesting and Inspiring place to work at

July 27, 2017
I loved my experience with PwC, the company is prestigious and professional. Leaders are solid, Knowledgable and act as leaders. I appreciate the time I spent at this firm to learn, build my professional personality and confidence. The hardest part of my experience with PwC was the expectation from others and from me, I seek perfection at my work and I expect the same from others, however due to the overwhelming work and assignments you need to find the right balance between quality and time (Deadlines), I learned to work the right way and I was really happy with my experience working there. The most enjoyable part is that we have nice facilities, people are respectful and friendly.. and the firm used to arrange to many events for team building.
December 21, 2017
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - UAE
strong start, best education for analytical skills, smart people around, but crazy worklife balance, bad organization of the work (support functions do not work)
August 9, 2017
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Dubai
the team was nice with great experience the firm very organized long hours working but with paid overtime great learning and career development met my expectations
April 15, 2020
Same location
Salesforce Consultant (Former Employee) - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It is good to work in PwC. Collaborative and productive. Flexible working hours and mainly it goes with the comfort with the individual workers. Good salary.
  1. A very interesting and Inspiring place to work at