PwC
PwC Employee Review

A great place to learn and gain relevant experience.

February 22, 2017
Work starts at 8AM and normally ends at 6PM. However when there is a need to finish the job, we typically extend our working hours and in many cases work on weekends in order to meet the deadline to our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture in the office. Though we are coming from different background and ethnicity, the culture is like a family. I learned a lot in PwC both technical and non-technical. Exposures to different clients in different industries allows me to widen my know-how and skills. The hardest part of the job is when deadlines from different clients are coming close.
Pros
Free food in the pantry.
Cons
Long hours.
June 26, 2017
Same role
Assistant Audit Manager (Former Employee) - Dubai
The best part of being with this company is meeting different people from client's side and being able to work with different colleagues for each of the client.
May 19, 2020
Same location
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
It is challenging to work within one of the smaller niche departments of PwC, there is little understanding of the niche market space that the small department works within.
November 13, 2019
Same location
Internship (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
The workplace culture at PwC is very tough and competitive. The people working in PwC are very professional and talented. All are very punctual, hardworking. Pay is good. There are very good conferences and training's for employees so that they can learn new things. Just the work and home life balance is missing. The workload and stress is sometimes impossible to handle.
  1. A great place to learn and gain relevant experience.