Property Shop Investment LLC logo

Property Shop Investment LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

No Respect No Work Ethics - Just Work like A Machine

It's a Family Run Business, the family is the boss.. till you are closing deals and generating money for the firm you are important. I worked in this company only fearing for my job, was not a pleasant experience. I have seen so many employees were mistreated, terminated for absolutely no reason. The worst part was the bosses are so connected they even come to know when you have applied for another job.

Pros

Good Location, Good Food

Cons

Long hours, stressful environment

احدى جوانب الموقع الرئسي

تقيم العمل وتحليله لكي ينافس في الاسواق العالمية

Pros

تعاونو على البر

Cons

الرعاية

the worst place you can work in

it was the worst place i worked insuch a toxic environment, they are not professional at allalso be careful if they will accept you with them they will not provide you work visa they won't regularize your situation advice from me avoid them all you will lose time & energy they will kill your motivation ruuuuun

Pros

Cons

Visa -toxic environment-

very toxic workplace

very stressful, I think its the highest turnover rate company that I ever worked for management are always on top of your head thinking that they control your life and wealth but they don't and they don't really care about you all they care about is money. A lot of people have masks on, A lot of sales employees are not even knowledgeable about what they're selling. I realised how much value and potential I had once I left that place. Sales employees are dogs for money who can't even retain their previous clients. I strongly don't recommend working for PSI. PSI is simply just a name with no future as soon as you step into the door.

Avoid At All Costs

This is the worst place anyone can ever work in. The management is very incompetent and narcissistic. They have zero people management skills. They treat their employees like slaves. Low salaries and there is a large difference between management and employee salaries and you get your salary two weeks after the end of the month! Very long hours and they don't care if you have a family or life outside of work, they expect you to work in your one day weekend!Very stressful environment with no incentives and no rewards, so the stress you go through is not even justified.Please avoid at all costs, this place is not worth the stress and they will break your spirit.

Pros

Maybe the location

Cons

The management and culture

Property Shop Investment LLC insights

Areas for improvement

• General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

The culture of work is not good

I'm not sure how these people where been raise.I pity them because they don't know that the world is round. When you do worst to people, it will come back to you.

Pros

Coffee is free

Cons

The pantry is small like you can't even fit at all

Good Work Place

A good place to work, Professional work environment, ranked 1st in Abu Dhabi A good Management and leader, the company is growing so fast. Wish to be more and more successful.

They didn't pay me the incentives

They didn't pay me the incentives, however I setup a new department for them putting all my experience and knowledge thereafter they didn't pay me with a lot of management issues are there

Worst place and worst culture

This is literally the real meaning of toxic culture. Management is so bad, they don’t respect their employees they don’t appreciate them and they don’t give them their basic rights. Very low salaries and always late they pay their employees after 2 weeks from the end of the month! Not to mention the amount of deductions each month! No benefits, no learning, no appreciation and above all no job stability. On the organizational level they are so immature, no unstructured, no rules, very incompetent people.

Pros

Not to accept to work in such place from the beginning

Worst place to work in!

Extremely toxic culture! They abuse their employees, they have no respect to their employees, there is no appreciation. On work level they are so unprofessional, so immature organization, no proper structure. They don’t give their employees the basic rights even after leaving they don’t give them their entitlement. Salaries are never on time, they give people their salaries 2 weeks late not to mention the deductions. No learning, no support, zero benefits and low salary, no work life balance, no proper weekends. The very high turnover is just a proof and normal result to this toxic, unbearable culture

N/a

Very high turnover. If you are looking for a stable job, you should avoid this company at all cost. Politics is all over the place. And also, the Accounts team will hold your commission.

Pros

Friendly Colleagues

Cons

Long Hours, No Airfare ticket, Salary Deduction

Worst company

The management run by the a family gave the worst company culture. They don't value employees and treat employees as a machine and arrogant behavior Don't plan your career or life changing decision by trusting PSI. Job security is poor and company will terminate you without giving you a chance to prove yourself. No training is provided when you join and must learn by yourself. Managers are puppets . Environment is biased.

Pros

Company brand

Cons

No work life balance, no salary on time, biased, no career growth, arrogant attitude.

Don’t join even if you are desperate.

I used to take pride in this company that i am a part of PSI. Even when i saw bad things happening around me and with my colleagues. i tried to stay as much positive as i can until they did unethical behaviour with me. There is NO JOB SECURITY in this company at all, you will always receive the threat that you will get terminated. Lots of stress with nothing in return. There’s always a better company but don’t join PSI even if you are desperate.

Good place to enter real estate and then leave for a better company

PSI is, no doubt, biggest real estate company in Abu Dhabi and that is why they don't care about treating their employees like human beings anymore - seeing an employee having a mental breakdown on the company premises became a routine thing. Management is narcisitic and unless you treat them like gods, you become an enemy.Employee turnover is very rapid, so most of the people don't have enough time to become competent at what they are doing.Great locations of the offices though.Join if you want to get into real estate world, or if you are desperate.

Worst work environment

* Worst work environment ever*the management is unprofessional at all *the HR department will do their best to not give you your End of service benefits

Pros

You will have a really good experience in the field

Competitive company and leaders in the market have

Good culture And good facilities in the workplace They give a good training for the new joiners Helpful Teamleaders And good Team working Professional CEO with a big name And good listener for employees

ضغوط و عدم دعم و تفرقه بين موظفين ا

غير سعيد مع الادارة . Not happy with team leader

Pros

مكان العمل

Cons

الادارة

Best Real Estate Agency but not good in managing and leading people

Indeed, PSI is the best real estate agency & no doubt company is stable & have the best agents too but with regards to the operations management they are not truly good at managing or leading their people and i’ll tell you on the below why is this happening as of this days. Its true that few of their staff stays but most of them worked for just a short period of time. You will know until you have experienced working with them.You probably think I am going to use this review as a forum to criticize and to bash the management and that may end up happening as I continue writing this, but understand that is not my intention. In fact, I am writing this in a more positive light in the form of lessons that I learned from the mistakes you made to your staff. Some of these aren’t even from bad bosses I had myself but for everyone, and bad bosses I have observed. Not all of you are bad people necessarily, some of you are, but most of you aren’t. You just aren’t good at managing or leading your people. My hope is that you consider changing your approach in some areas.Before I go any further, I won’t name names – that would be wrong and unfair on many levels. But, after reading this you will probably know who you are. There are a bunch more that I would like to mention briefly:Which are:Keep calm – as losing your cool will make you seem out of control.Let your staff take their vacation – when they want to take it, they have earned it!Admit when you are wrong – people will really respect you for it.Treat your staff like actual human beings – show that you are grateful and appreciative -

Pros

Team Building, Advancement of Skills

Cons

Long Hours, No increase, bad bosses, low salary, airfare ticket is not provides

Bad environment to wrk and just wasting time

Not recommended at all it was so stressful and the worst experience ever, no employee appreciation, they are not professional at all, careless for people they just care about work.

Pros

Cons

Bad management system

Productive and competitive work environment. Challenging but exciting work process. Meeting new clients and closing deals. Providing customers the most desired homes.

Productive and competitve

Property Shop Investment is a great place to work in specially in the real estate industry as they are considered the number one real estate company in Abu Dhabi, They teach a lot of things and you will gain a huge experience over there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Property Shop Investment LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?