Property Shop Investment LLC

Property Shop Investment LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Productive and competitive work environment. Challenging but exciting work process. Meeting new clients and closing deals. Providing customers the most desired homes.

ضغوط و عدم دعم و تفرقه بين موظفين ا

غير سعيد مع الادارة . Not happy with team leader

Pros

مكان العمل

Cons

الادارة

Best Real Estate Agency but not good in managing and leading people

Indeed, PSI is the best real estate agency & no doubt company is stable & have the best agents too but with regards to the operations management they are not truly good at managing or leading their people and i’ll tell you on the below why is this happening as of this days. Its true that few of their staff stays but most of them worked for just a short period of time. You will know until you have experienced working with them.You probably think I am going to use this review as a forum to criticize and to bash the management and that may end up happening as I continue writing this, but understand that is not my intention. In fact, I am writing this in a more positive light in the form of lessons that I learned from the mistakes you made to your staff. Some of these aren’t even from bad bosses I had myself but for everyone, and bad bosses I have observed. Not all of you are bad people necessarily, some of you are, but most of you aren’t. You just aren’t good at managing or leading your people. My hope is that you consider changing your approach in some areas.Before I go any further, I won’t name names – that would be wrong and unfair on many levels. But, after reading this you will probably know who you are. There are a bunch more that I would like to mention briefly:Which are:Keep calm – as losing your cool will make you seem out of control.Let your staff take their vacation – when they want to take it, they have earned it!Admit when you are wrong – people will really respect you for it.Treat your staff like actual human beings – show that you are grateful and appreciative -

Pros

Team Building, Advancement of Skills

Cons

Long Hours, No increase, bad bosses, low salary, airfare ticket is not provides

Bad environment to wrk and just wasting time

Not recommended at all it was so stressful and the worst experience ever, no employee appreciation, they are not professional at all, careless for people they just care about work.

Pros

Cons

Bad management system

Productive and competitve

Property Shop Investment is a great place to work in specially in the real estate industry as they are considered the number one real estate company in Abu Dhabi, They teach a lot of things and you will gain a huge experience over there.

Work is priority

Good ambience to work, the management is strict with employess ragarding the attendence and leaves. Large number of employees, great teamwork in marketjngteam work

Pros

Ambience wise

Cons

Salary wise

Real company

Company which you shouldn’t spend one minute playing, touch commitment and hard work... Very good company with right version .. ................... ...

Problem solving and prudent decision mak

Prepare accurate and timely properly reports. ? Excellent Organization Skills ? Strong Communication Skills ? Problem solving and prudent decision making ? Persistence ? Initiative and committed to achieve goals ? Ambitious, self educated, self initiative and can work in team ? Quick learner ? Able to work under pressure ? Inter- personal skills with ability to prioritize work

Pros

Brek time

Cons

9 hors

Amazing place to work.

I really liked to wark witb Property Shop Investment. The management and team was so perfect. There were alwats motivations and try to reach your target to get bonuses. And I did it several times.

New Learning Environment

There’s great exposure for vast knowledge. Great support system and a dynamic competition where you are challenged to work hard and learn quick to achieve great results and excel!

fun and dynamic workplace but very stressful

the job consists of high targets to be achieved on a monthly basis and is very stressful due to current downfall in market. depend on yourself and be selfish and you will win. help others and give little attention to yourself and your work and you will surely be out in no time.

Pros

good commission

Cons

low salary

Productive and fun place

Good work environment, where competence is a necessity to proceed in the job, massive knowledge in the fields is a must together with excellent customer service which yields more referees,

Cons

long hours, late commission

Made really close friends here who almost like a family to me

They were very understanding of your needs and aspirations. We are guided accordingly and treated one another like a family. Being a new company then, we were the pioneers and helped this company become successful.

Pros

Kind and understanding Management

Cons

low salary and benefits

dynamic work place

Managing the daily full operation in the company among all departments and the team members and enforcing the company policies and procedure in company.

Not secured at all

a company with a very bad management background never respect employees no motivation. all the time making the employee feels that he is not welcomed and can be fired anytime. no commitment with any words or agreements. the longest employee stays with them less than 1 year.

Great enviroment

Its a nice enviroment , healthy , and competitive , managers are creative , supportive and always there to help whenever you need , ppl there are friendly , and its a good place to start a caree path

Normal working hours

i work 5 time a week i enhance inter and intrapersonal skills in selling and dealing with different costumers most enjoyable is the commision

Pros

2 days off

nice environment, helpful employer

nice environment, nice people, good experience , perfect company, my duties is to call back every client who received a call from, take feedback about our service, solve any problem, try to do the best to get his inquires

A place to build his perspectives

We like PSI because of the GM Manager, a real leader. I really appreciate the work flow and the diversity of my missions. The hardest part of the job is mainly focus on the fact that we are not enough people compare to the amount of work.

its a good company

calling the Clint and viewing property,collecting data and get in touch with market

Great work place

Great work place. Good environment. I am happy to be a part of this Organization.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Property Shop Investment LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Property Shop Investment LLC Reviews by Location