Progress Constructions LLC

Progress Constructions LLC Employee Reviews

It's one of the best & fastest growing company in dubai. People feel proud to be the part of this company so I have best opportunity to show my talent.
Pros
free accommodation and transportation
Cons
long hour
It was horrible and hard time to work there adjusting with the predudiciary management and poor Logistics department who never showed any sort of respect for the employees.
Pros
Cons
No compensation leaves or working hours if we work more than the time limit. Salary delay, poor management and partiality based on nationality.
Bad copmany poor managment ,delay in salary ,they change staff because they dont have plan ,bad managment ,poor H.R department ,so you have to avoid this company
Being A senior Account i worked with progress constructions for 05 Years, here i Grow my experience and learn. Senior management as well as other colleague are really cooperative and supporting.
To enter a reputed organization to utilize my Knowledge & Get more Experience, to accept challenging & Responsible Position where potentials Capabilities & I would aspire to work an organization that me growth opportunities & Employee friendly Environment.
This is my second company i am working with most of the thinks are good but the only problem i am facing is salary is been delay more than 3 months every time as this is construction company.
Pros
Travelling and accommodation is free
Progress construction looking forward and client and consultant satisfactory. Last 5 years company could create more opportunities and satisfied the employees.
A good place to work, lot of things to learn, I have successfully implemented an ERP software related to construction industry, Management is not that good Co-Workers are good The hardest part of the job is while implementing the ERP solution The most enjoyable part of the job is Just holiday.
Cons
Starting from Manpower Distribution and making target for today's progress and manage all the supportings to achieve that target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Progress Constructions LLC?