Private Care Center logo

Private Care Center Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

The company is ok

U worked for some time in this company. They take care of their nurses just the salary is a bit low. The managers are easy to talk to. There should be more benefits.

Pros

Accommodation. Transportation

Productive and Advanced Learning

Working as nurse is very stressful but if you love your job everything will be went well. I worked 12hours a day and everyday we need to learn and be more advance on how to take care of a newborn and sometimes if needed we’re given the chance to handle geriatrics. It’s fun and hard but if you’re dedicated to your job you will finish your duty with relief and happiness because you take good care of the patients.

Pros

Free transportation

Jobs at Private Care Center

See more jobs

Comfortable and grateful

As a caregiver one of the major role is to provide t.l.c of the pt.so at work its usual to provide care and follow the daily routine,should be more patience so can able and can easy to do the work,and part of it should know and repect the culture of the workplace.Health care provider so much fun because you face diff kind of patient their health condition and lot things that can enhance the capability of being caregiver but the hardest part of this kind of job as a ofw also is being far from own family.

Pros

Free food and internet

Cons

Long hours, lack of sleep

the best work environment could someone have

Good and Supportive Management lead to Satisfaction of employees which lead in return a good service ad that what is there in PRIVATE CARE CENTER, i Advice anyone who wants to learn more to join us

Pros

Cooperation team

Cons

Work load

Workmates are okay but management is not and salary are always late. Overtime pay is not given.

Salary are given very late and overtime pay is not given. Work is okay but we are not given the full benifits. Even the health insurance is not taken cared of.

Pros

Free accomodation.

Cons

Long travel time and delayed salary an OT pay.

Private Care Center insights

What people like

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

stressful, not recommended

crab mentality; unprofessional, not recommended. agency ask for placement fee. scam low salary poor accomodation streeful working environament stressful management not qualified management

A non nurse-centered environment

As a General nurse in PCC we worked 12 hours a day excluding the 3 long traveled hours in the service van. We have the worst management as of now they are not concerned to their employees and also some of the nurses did not had an off for 3 months, and worst is 5 months.

Pros

nothing!.

Cons

no fix day off

Professional Staff and Management

working in my previous company is a pleasure due to professional staff and good work ethics of employee and management staff. The hardest part perhaps is the lack of financial assistance in processing nursing license and renewal and absence of training nd seminars to enhance our skills

Pros

Cash advance

Cons

lack of training and professional enhancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Private Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question